Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

My sales associate at Neimans said there will be a price increase :sad: He didn't have any specifics yet but I told him to call me when he knew more so I can make a purchase before prices go up again.

My sales associate at Neimans said there will be a price increase :sad: He didn't have any specifics yet but I told him to call me when he knew more so I can make a purchase before prices go up again.

Spoke with a boutique SA who said PRICE INCREASE already happened 2 weeks ago on Watches, High Jewellery and (some) Creative Jewellery. We'll await your response when he tells you more.

It is be specific to Switzerland, but prices were adjusted for Alhambra pieces to the EUR/CHF exchange rate between October and now. Basically, take the EUR price on the VCA website, convert to 1.10 in CHF and take out 12% in tax difference, that will give you the price in Switzerland. They used to have 1 EUR = 1.05 CHF for a short while.

Lovely people, does anyone know the prices of the blue sevres pendent and necklace w/ diamonds and without?

I recalled it was around EUR54000 before the price increase in April for the one with diamond. I don't think they have it without the diamond. If they make just the blue sevres, please do let me know. Thanks.

Does anyone know the price of the blue sevres pendant (not the long motifs necklace)? TIA!

I just asked my NM SA this past week and she said no. She also said they get about 2 weeks' notice and promised to let me know if she hears of any increases.

I heard from 4 different sources that May 1st is the day for global increase. I was skeptical at first caz isn't global economy slowing down and demands are low?! I guess it doesn't affect the luxury market;)

I heard from 4 different sources that May 1st is the day for global increase. I was skeptical at first caz isn't global economy slowing down and demands are low?! I guess it doesn't affect the luxury market;)

I just asked again and the response was that they've heard of no increase "Except in the very "high" jewelry, one of a kind type pieces and extraordinary watches in the over $50,000 category" Sweetie that she is, she's going to check again though for me... maybe she just doesn't know yet...

I just asked again and the response was that they've heard of no increase "Except in the very "high" jewelry, one of a kind type pieces and extraordinary watches in the over $50,000 category" Sweetie that she is, she's going to check again though for me... maybe she just doesn't know yet...

Interesting...maybe global doesn't include the U.S. market? The sources were from Europe. But I did recall one of mention the word "global increase". Also, I recall reading a message from one who recently made purchases in Paris mentioning about the price increase in May 1. Or maybe I'm daydreaming.... But, thanks again for checking with your SA.