Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

Interesting...maybe global doesn't include the U.S. market? The sources were from Europe. But I did recall one of mention the word "global increase". Also, I recall reading a message from one who recently made purchases in Paris mentioning about the price increase in May 1. Or maybe I'm daydreaming.... But, thanks again for checking with your SA.

Sure, it's no problem. :smile: She did check and as far as they know, nothing. But, she did say that they often don't know until just 1 or 2 weeks before, so... Of course, she suggested I might want to make my next purchase now, just in case lol. ;) Since I've asked her a few times in the last couple weeks, I do think she'll let me know right away if/when she does hear anything.

SA in US said she hadn't heard of a price increase on May 1st for the states. She was aware of the price increase for Europe and thought they would do that first to even out the prices and then have the US swept into the next price increase.

Does anyone from the UK know if it is possible to pay a deposit on an item (or items!) to fix the price pre-increase and then pay for it and collect a couple of weeks later?
My birthday is a week after the increase & I was hoping to buy at Harrods as usually get bonus reward points in the week of your birthday. Timing of increase is really annoying!!