Under eye fat repositioning - results don't last???

I had blepharoplasty and under eye fat repositioning at top class in 2018, it lasted 4 years and I was extremely happy with the results. I didn’t need any touch ups - only now I see the eye area hollowing out again but not as bad as it was before.
you mean it came back after 4 years? why does it hollow 'again', shouldn't the fat come back?

From what I have seen and heard there is hardly any bruising or swelling with it if done transconjuctival method, so if you were to have it again it is quite a simple one. Apart from the cost of course!

It naturally hollows out again as you get older. It’s normal to have one touch-up though which I didn’t need. It’s about 5 years now and I will do it again soon
I think I'm confused by what you mean by 'hollow'

Usually people do undereye bag repositioning/removal because of bulging eye bag instead of hollowing undereye. Hollowing means lack of fat below right

I think I'm confused by what you mean by 'hollow'

Usually people do undereye bag repositioning/removal because of bulging eye bag instead of hollowing undereye. Hollowing means lack of fat below right
Under eye fat repositioning is not for eye bags. This is the wrong thread for you I suppose, or you misunderstood something. Under eye fat repositioning is done when you get loose skin under your eyes or it looks hollow.

Under eye fat repositioning is not for eye bags. This is the wrong thread for you I suppose, or you misunderstood something. Under eye fat repositioning is done when you get loose skin under your eyes or it looks hollow.
no you're not correct. that's called lower bleph to be more general, not under eye fat repositioning...

if you read what other people in this thread, they got fat repositioning/removal for eyebag, not hollow eyes. hollow eyes => lack of fat or excess skin

Hi, has anyone gone under this procedure recently and could you please share your experience like what clinic you picked and what results you got compared to your expectation? Thanks so much in advance :smile:
Hi there, I just had my surgery done two weeks ago and super happy with my results.

I am based in Hong Kong, so I flew to Korea and went to a clinic called Thank You and went with Dr Kim.

I had a Zoom consultation a few months prior to discuss what I needed, and then from there I had time to plan and decide what I wanted to do.

When I arrived at the clinic, they had a translator who spoke very good English and Chinese. I felt very comfortable and at ease, even though Dr Kim’s English was also good.

It just helped with all the paper work prior to the operation.

I would highly recommend this clinic and surgeon.

I've had a lower bleph and fat transfer done in the states and the results were good for 1 year. After a year, the fat pads were uneven and I had some hollowness. This is partly aslo due to weight loss as well. JFEEL had a under eye repositioning laser treatment - has anyone here familar with the results/procedure?