Un-related Threads Being Started

truth,
I have lost my desire to.:shrugs: I am sick still, in a daze, I weigh 95 pounds, i am seriosly exhausted,I am trying to eat!!!

Good God!! If you're exhausted and your appetite is gone, while you are still fighting off your cold, remember to stay hydrated and keep pushing fluids. Try Pedialyte or Emer'gen-C packets...that way you'll keep your electrolytes normal. Get Well Soon!!!

Star, what's going on?

I got this cold about a week ago, I lost like 10 pounds, I have been crying, when I look at the scale. I then went to doctor and may have walking pneumonia(I cant spell it!). I have been eating little by little, trying to eat, cuz I have never been this thin or out of energy. Anyhow, because we are trying:graucho: I cannot take medicine/ x-ray until I know I am not pregnant. So I don't have fever and that is the flag when I have to go to hospital, but, I am reaallly um,out of it. I am good in the morning! I will snap out of this in NO time! I will model the croc! ...O.K ,this is helping. thanks guys!!!!:shame: :love: :love: :love:

Ehh... see I told you threads let you know more about people!

Starr- woman, take care of yourself!!!!!!! Not going to lie, losing 10 lbs would be nice, but not like that!! Go get some rest and EAT. You must force yourself to.

all your talk of ice cream made me want some... i had to go for Soy Dream Ice cream bars though! :shame: 2 of them...

I got this cold about a week ago, I lost like 10 pounds, I have been crying, when I look at the scale. I then went to doctor and may have walking pneumonia(I cant spell it!). I have been eating little by little, trying to eat, cuz I have never been this thin or out of energy. Anyhow, because we are trying:graucho: I cannot take medicine/ x-ray until I know I am not pregnant. So I don't have fever and that is the flag when I have to go to hospital, but, I am reaallly um,out of it. I am good in the morning! I will snap out of this in NO time! I will model the croc! ...O.K ,this is helping. thanks guys!!!!:shame: :love: :love: :love:

Star, one of the easiest things to keep down when feeling ill is digestive biscuits and make sure you don't get dehydrated! Your doctor should be able to do a test to determine if you are pregnant less than a week after conception. Losing 10 pounds in a week is very worrying.....please go back and see your doctor.:heart: :heart:

Anyhow, because we are trying:graucho: I cannot take medicine/ x-ray until I know I am not pregnant.

awwww, Star, good luck!

Man, it's like one of those joke threads we have "what would you do for a Braise Croc Kelly"?.......I would drag myself, underweight, with a temperature, down a basement.............

GET WELL SOON - :heart:

Star...you've got to stay hydrated. Very, very important. Belive it or not, Gatorade is very good for this. Buy a few bottles and drink it and it WILL help. Feel better and know we are ALL waiting to see that fabulous Croc hanging off the arm of a fabulous woman!!!!

Thanks for this thread! I'm feeling much better now. I didn't realize that threads only need to start talking about Hermes and that it's perfectly fine if they shortly thereafter turn to long personal discussions about completely unrelated things.

I join in with everyone else and hope Star3777 starts feeling better soon! Walking pneumonia can sap your strength, and take months to get over if you don't get rest. Take care of yourself, girl!