Un-related Threads Being Started

Cold Stone ice cream is my favorite, Elong......Vanilla with sprinkles and a dash of chocolate sauce with nuts all over it! MAN, I could go for one right now!!!!!

I am neglecting my Starbucks run tonight... which has me cranky I think. Hehe. But Vlad is a bit sloshed from the wedding we just got home from- so he is a hoot!!

All love is good to hear!

I just started this as an announcement to let ya'll know what the rules are in each sub forum :yes:

Cold Stone ice cream is my favorite, Elong......Vanilla with sprinkles and a dash of chocolate sauce with nuts all over it! MAN, I could go for one right now!!!!!

Shopmom don't bring attention to my cold stone! There are people who may kill me if they find out I had some (I'm supposed to be doing a "life style change")!:Push:

LOL, Elong......but I understand. I do a "lifestyle change" every two or three years!!!! Still haven't got it right though.......just go for the ice-cream .....just don't overdo it, is my motto.

Ahhh, don't waste good wine! I had 2 glasses tonight and ready to explode from how much we have eaten the last two days. I will need to permanently mount my butt to my pilates reformer for the next month!

Megs I'm cool now. I was cranky because I hadn't eaten. But now that I've been fed, I have no problems. No one can make me unhappy now. I love everyone.

I laughed so hard when I read this!!!:lol: ...Elongreach, I rarely post when the heat is on.... I have to say though, that you are not alone in your feelings. I too felt really uncomfortable in this section for awhile, I just did. :shrugs:

Megs and Vlad's decision's should be respected, not challenged, I think they know what they are doing.:rochard: