UK Chanel Club

Can anyone tell me what card holders are available in the UK at the moment and anywhere that would take an order by phone? I'm going to London in February 2017 and will be purchasing a wallet and hopefully a key holder or pouch but the card holder situation is becoming desperate!
If you live in the UK any of the boutiques will take a mail order as long as you pay by bank transfer. If you live outside the UK then not usually.
If you're in the UK call one of the boutiques and they will talk you through the process.

:smile:

Reactions: aki_sato
Not sure on the espys but I believe ballets are around £440. I bought espys in June before the price rise and paid £430 *I think*.

I paid £455 in august for classic ballet flats

Leather espadrilles are £440 before any VAT refund...I just bought mine in August from Selfridges. If you scroll up about 4 posts you'll see my post about the breakdown of how much my purchases were and how much I was refunded

Thanks so much for your replies! samch and Erum7860, do you know if those prices are from after the price increase? Thank you!

It was the week after the price increase , unfortunately for me as they were shoes and I couldn't travel to London before to try them on , I had to wait till after they had gone up in price. I bought them in harrods but Bond Street had quoted me £470 but thinking they made a mistake as I didn't pay that much or maybe the £470 was for the quilted classic ballet flats and I got the ones with smooth leather and patent toe

It was the week after the price increase , unfortunately for me as they were shoes and I couldn't travel to London before to try them on , I had to wait till after they had gone up in price. I bought them in harrods but Bond Street had quoted me £470 but thinking they made a mistake as I didn't pay that much or maybe the £470 was for the quilted classic ballet flats and I got the ones with smooth leather and patent toe

Thanks so much!