UK Chanel Club

Hey ladies. Is the GST now completely discontinued ? I've purchased preloved but for the price, it'd probably be worth going new. I knew it was being discontinued in US but it wasn't on my radar until now so haven't really kept up to speed. Thanks in advance

Hey ladies. Is the GST now completely discontinued ? I've purchased preloved but for the price, it'd probably be worth going new. I knew it was being discontinued in US but it wasn't on my radar until now so haven't really kept up to speed. Thanks in advance

Hiya, hope all is well. I think gst's were last seen early this year in uk boutiques, I was looking for one in April and the price then was £2200. I bought one preloved in April as I came across an amazing deal, it seems some resellers are setting extortionate rates since they were discontinued however.

hi,

I am urgently looking a caviar med and jumbo class flap in London.

apparently the sa told me that they have none here. they have ran out of stocks for 1-2weeks.

I am leaving uk this Sunday and I really hoping that I could purchase it somewhere, has anyone by any chance saw it in any boutique?

Hello Ladies x
I would like to ask if you ever come across a pre order list ? My dream bag suppose to be out soon which is a rectangular black caviar mini with light gold hardware( I am so excited! ).It would be my first Chanel bag therefore I don't have any experience with shopping ( except small leather goods ). Do I need to reserve the bag or simply I can buy it from the Boutique on the day when cruise collection is out?
Any info would be greatly appreciated! Also , recommendation of friendly and helpful SA at Harrods or Selfridges would be great too! Xxx
Thank you in advance !

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if there are any caviar M/L classic flaps in colours other than black this season? Or if the Bond Street/London shops still have any from last season - there was a purple one right? Thank you!

Reactions: Lv4C