Two fall reds arrived...one's a stunner, the other a dud!

Thanks babe, hopefully I can score 1-2 pretty C bags and a H bag in Paris! Will surely share my reveal here! :biggrin:

Oh goody can I come along!? :biggrin: Hehe obviously not so I will wait for your reveal here dear! :P

Poohbag!!!!! What a fabulous red bag!!! You lucky lucky girl!! Yeah for you....:yahoo::woohoo::yahoo: I love your family and the red is a stunner.The mess with the other one... that is so not acceptable. :nono:

Thank you my friend! I'm so happy I finally found my red flap. The reissue is a mess indeed-I can't believe the store doesn't have better qc-the SAs should know to inspect each bag before sending it. More importantly, it is such a shame this particular location does not take better care of its merchandise. If the reissue is a recent return, it should not have been accepted back and resold as new. If it has been hiding in the stock room for the last 3 years, then it should have been stored much more carefully!

As always poohbag, your bags are stunning!!! Love your cc patent one and I am really sorry your reissue one came like that:sad:. Perfect family picture though! Congrats!!!

Thank you YEANETT! You always have such nice things to say! The reissue one is definitely a let down, but I'm excited I get to wait for another colorful reissue to come along in the future!

love the red patent...gorgeous

:ty: I'm in love with this one!

That red bag is AMAZING! I agree on the 2nd bag.... it is a bit sad next to the classic. (and I am still longing for a reissue)

Thanks LillyBel! I'm thrilled you like it too! Yes, no way I would shell out money to buy the reissue in this state. I hope you will get your reissue in the near future! I actually prefer the reissue over the classic flap-it's such a perfect bag and I love the history behind it!

Congrats on your red m/l patent classic flap, it's really gorgeous!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
:nogood:And sorry for you that you had to return the reissue, this colour is pretty, too but in this condition - no way to keep it...

Hi MaryJoe84! Thank you very much! I'm glad we are in agreement here! The red patent is a good color and size for me. Took me a while to say yes to patent but now that I have, I'm very happy! I know you have been waiting for your red flap too! How is it going? Does your boutique have more stock coming in soon?

The red is stunning but it is very bad of Chanel to sell you a used bag! I would complain to customer service.

Thanks ujili! I was very surprised with the condition of the second bag but at least it seems this was a rare and isolated occurrence. I wasn't going to show the second bag on TPF but I was curious if anyone else here has experienced the same and so far, no one has commented getting a lemon too which is a relief. This was at an out of state department store so I only spoke with the SAs over the phone and they were very apologetic. Hopefully the lesson is learned and it won't happen again.

Absolutely stunning, Poohbag... Congrats!!! :biggrin:

Thank you mirason!

Hi MaryJoe84! Thank you very much! I'm glad we are in agreement here! The red patent is a good color and size for me. Took me a while to say yes to patent but now that I have, I'm very happy! I know you have been waiting for your red flap too! How is it going? Does your boutique have more stock coming in soon?

Thanks ujili! I was very surprised with the condition of the second bag but at least it seems this was a rare and isolated occurrence. I wasn't going to show the second bag on TPF but I was curious if anyone else here has experienced the same and so far, no one has commented getting a lemon too which is a relief. This was at an out of state department store so I only spoke with the SAs over the phone and they were very apologetic. Hopefully the lesson is learned and it won't happen again.

Thank you mirason!
Hi Poohbag, I have a couple of questions for you. I have never been a red bag fan but after browsing this forum and seeing your GORGEOUS red bag, I am very intrigued...

1. I know you are a mom too--do you wear your CFs daily or only on special occasions, nights out, etc.?
2. Do you find the red is easy to match/wear?
3. How is the patent leather treating you?

Thanks!! You have an awesome collection!!

So here's a little family pic of my four timeless CC flaps. Did not plan it ahead but I'm really happy with the variety of size, color, leather, and hardware I end up having! Thanks for letting me share!

Wow beautiful Family pic! That patent red is TDF!! But I absolutely LOVE that Black/Black Jumbo!! How are you loving it, if you don't mind me asking!? :hugs:

Hi Poohbag, I have a couple of questions for you. I have never been a red bag fan but after browsing this forum and seeing your GORGEOUS red bag, I am very intrigued...

1. I know you are a mom too--do you wear your CFs daily or only on special occasions, nights out, etc.?
2. Do you find the red is easy to match/wear?
3. How is the patent leather treating you?

Thanks!! You have an awesome collection!!

Hi nycmamaofone! Thanks for liking my humble collection of classic flaps and being intrigued by this patent red! Yes I have two little girls-a preschooler and a toddler! I personally choose not to wear my CFs when I'm with them although I know many moms on here do. I prefer crossbody bags because I like to be completely hands free and the smaller bags being less pricey makes me feel more comfortable using them with my young ones. I think in a few years' time once they are older, I'd have no problem carrying my flaps. Right now I use them when I'm out without my kids. I have used my boy bags with them though, because j feel like they give off a more casual vibe and I can wear the boy cross body if needed.

This red I feel is good for year round. It's not too bright or too dark. I took some mod pics and will upload them later. Can be used casually and for dressier occasions.

This one is my very first patent! I thought a long time about it and got some input from my TPF friends who have patent flaps for their experience. I think since I don't plan to use it on a daily occasion and I understand what I need to look out for, I should be ok with it! I love the extra shine of the patent and this shade is what I've been looking for!

Sorry for such a long winded answer! I hope this is somewhat helpful! :smile:

Wow beautiful Family pic! That patent red is TDF!! But I absolutely LOVE that Black/Black Jumbo!! How are you loving it, if you don't mind me asking!? :hugs:

Thanks for asking about the so black jumbo! I really love that bag! The lambskin is puffy and luxurious and the hardware is very sleek! It makes the flap a bit different from the more typical GHW and SHW. I had a red jumbo flap before I felt it was a tad bulky and overwhelming on me. For some reason the black on black jumbo works fine and I'm very happy I found a red that works well for me.

I took a few mod pics earlier and found that it goes easily with my clothes!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377312404.647442.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377312404.647442.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 134
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377312426.218228.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377312426.218228.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 135
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377312439.714129.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377312439.714129.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 123
I took a few mod pics earlier and found that it goes easily with my clothes!

Absolutely gorgeous Poohbag ! You hit the jackpot with the red patent, the color and patent really makes this bag pop and so versatile with the different outfits. The size is perfect against your frame also:smile: so happy you found your red:hugs:

Absolutely gorgeous Poohbag ! You hit the jackpot with the red patent, the color and patent really makes this bag pop and so versatile with the different outfits. The size is perfect against your frame also:smile: so happy you found your red:hugs:

Thank you Rowy! You're so sweet! I'm very happy I went with this one too! I can imagine it working well with fall clothing as well since I wear a lot of gray, black, and navy! :smile: