Two fall reds arrived...one's a stunner, the other a dud!

So here's a little family pic of my four timeless CC flaps. Did not plan it ahead but I'm really happy with the variety of size, color, leather, and hardware I end up having! Thanks for letting me share!

I need a cobalt blue chanel in my life
:heart: youre so lucky :smile:

Oh and not impressed somebody sent you that old red one and thought you wouldnt notice!! Patent one is very pretty!

congratulations! what a beautiful red. you have a lovely collection poohbag. your mini cf is so cute and the color oh so bright :smile:

Thank you bag heaven! I started out with black flaps so I'm happy to have these pops of color which are so much fun!

I need a cobalt blue chanel in my life
:heart: youre so lucky :smile:

Oh and not impressed somebody sent you that old red one and thought you wouldnt notice!! Patent one is very pretty!

Thanks! The blue is a nice shade! Wish I had gotten a wallet in this color too! Right I don't know what the SA was thinking! She was very apolegetic though and said she honestly did not notice anything amiss. Guess she was too eager to ship the bag out!

wow ...medium red patent is so stunning!

Thanks! It is pretty cool IRL. Didn't think I would fall for a patent, but once I saw the bag, I was toast!

very pretty collection~! :love: Love the blue with matte GHW, i'm flying to Paris next month for a week, guess they won't have this blue with matte GHW anymore. :sad:

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! May be there's one tucked away somewhere-you never know! Either way, hope you bring back some wonderful goodies and please share with us here! Have a fantastic trip to Paris next month!

I agree it is STUNNING. I love a red Chanel:biggrin:

Thank you for loving my red patent too! :smile:

Thanks! It is pretty cool IRL. Didn't think I would fall for a patent, but once I saw the bag, I was toast!

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! May be there's one tucked away somewhere-you never know! Either way, hope you bring back some wonderful goodies and please share with us here! Have a fantastic trip to Paris next month!

Thank you for loving my red patent too! :smile:

Thanks babe, hopefully I can score 1-2 pretty C bags and a H bag in Paris! Will surely share my reveal here! :biggrin:

As always poohbag, your bags are stunning!!! Love your cc patent one and I am really sorry your reissue one came like that:sad:. Perfect family picture though! Congrats!!!

Congrats on your red m/l patent classic flap, it's really gorgeous!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
:nogood:And sorry for you that you had to return the reissue, this colour is pretty, too but in this condition - no way to keep it...