Tutti Trenino

hahah TokiJen youre sooo funny!!! :lol: im sure he will :love: it!!
:nuts::nuts:is more like it!!

TokidokiAngel - I've got my fingers crossed that it looks good in person!! :sweatdrop:

Today my BF was asking me about a pirata trenino :Push: This is gonna be hard...I might have to give him the tutti trenino before Christmas! :rolleyes: Then again, I guess you never can have too many treninos!!

We do travel a ton!!! Good point!! ;) Although he's got a citta trenino that he hasn't used yet. I asked him today if he got the pirata trenino if I could have the citta and he said no :Push: He did say I could use it though, as long as I don't get any coffee or makeup on it! :wtf:

We do travel a ton!!! Good point!! ;) Although he's got a citta trenino that he hasn't used yet. I asked him today if he got the pirata trenino if I could have the citta and he said no :Push: He did say I could use it though, as long as I don't get any coffee or makeup on it! :wtf:

:roflmfao: hahahaha seriously?? hehe at least he said you could use it!! :tup: wow.. if you get him the pirata trenino too.. that's 3 treninos!! :wtf:

Can you believe he said that?? :amazed::amazed: When he said I could borrow it w/out getting makeup or coffee on it I had no choice but to die laughing!! Whatever dude, like it matters, he's never gonna use it! :rolleyes:

It's here .... it's here... it's here BUT of course it showed up at the same time my BF got home from work today :cursing::cursing::cursing: Luckily he was in the bathroom and I was able to shove it in my closet but I'm dying to see it :sweatdrop: and he went right in the bedroom to take a nap b/c he's been up since 4:30 am! I'm seriously considering sneaking in there to take a peek at it and sneaking it back into the closet after I see it! :nuts: HELP!

It's here .... it's here... it's here BUT of course it showed up at the same time my BF got home from work today :cursing::cursing::cursing: Luckily he was in the bathroom and I was able to shove it in my closet but I'm dying to see it :sweatdrop: and he went right in the bedroom to take a nap b/c he's been up since 4:30 am! I'm seriously considering sneaking in there to take a peek at it and sneaking it back into the closet after I see it! :nuts: HELP!

If you can :sneaky: some pics while he sleeps, please post them. I'd :heart: to see the Tutti in Trenino.

I was able too look at it but unable to take pics b/c the camera battery is charging :tdown:. It's okay, I got no girls on it :cursing: He :heart:'s the girls! Bummer! I'll post pics when I can. Now I've gotta hunt down a different one. :crybaby:

I was able too look at it but unable to take pics b/c the camera battery is charging :tdown:. It's okay, I got no girls on it :cursing: He :heart:'s the girls! Bummer! I'll post pics when I can. Now I've gotta hunt down a different one. :crybaby:

Not one girl on that big 'ol bag? Phooey. I've been watching this thread all day...I wanna see what the trenino looks like in tutti! Hehe.

Can you believe it? I can't believe it!! NO GIRLS! I got pink haired girls head on the bottom right corner on the front and THAT'S IT! :wtf: I was shocked!! Adios is centered on the back but no latte, no mozzarella, to be quite honest it stinks! :lol::lol: If he goes to the gym tonight I'll post pix...promise!!

I know I didnt' think it was THAT big of a print but apparently it must be to get no girls, huh. :sad: Where else can I buy one? Anyone have any :idea:? Will they be on the lesportsac website??