Tutti Trenino

1. Has anyone seen a Tutti Trenino anywhere and if so how does it look IRL? :confused1: Thanks!

2. I haven't seen it but idk about getting one of those lol and lugging it around airports and stuff lol might get super dirty O__O

3. I'm dying to know what it looks like! I ordered one from shoposhun for my BF for Christmas and now I'm :sweatdrop::sweatdrop: what if it's ugly?? :lol:

4. I don't think it'll be ugly. I think the size of it will be nice to encompass all of the print. The only concern might be dirt. But it will definitely look cute I think.

Post pics when it arrives, OK? I would like to see what it looks like.

5. Thanks, Angelic, I hope you're right...I'm so nervous that I'm going to hate it. I don't even know if shoposhun takes returns! I'm such an impulse shopper! :lol: I just got my UPS tracking confirmation which says it'll be here on Friday!! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

It's a gift for my BF which = he'll never use it so we won't have to worry about it getting dirty!! :nuts: Plus he said this was his favorite print so far and that's really the only style I could buy him that he could possibly use :push:

6. I think tutti will look awesome on a trenino.

What else did shoposhun have in tutti?

7. I hope you're right...:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
    They got mostly the bigger bags, Avventura, Zucca, BV I think. Nothing small, no denaros, no caramellas :sad:

8. There's a Tutti trenino at our Ala Moana store...

9. Yup.. I've seen a tutti trenino at every LeSportsac store I've been to here.. its reeeeallly cute!! My bf this this is the best print so far too! He says its "not as colorful as all the rest" :roflmfao: and that the print is BIG so its not hard to see.

10. OMG...how do the tutti treninos look? I'm so afraid I'm gonna get a bad one :push:

11. I dont think you can get a bad one! Unless your bf is super picky about placement :lol: I can try to take pictures of the tutti treninos the next time I go.. if they let me LOL

12. i saw tutti trenino at happy six n it looks quite nice =)

13. Thanks for your opinions...mine will be here on Friday so I guess I'll find out soon enough!! :sweatdrop: I'll post pix when I get it!!

14. hahah TokiJen youre sooo funny!!! :lol: im sure he will :love: it!!

15. ahh so you're scheduled to get the tutti trenino tomorrow!!! coool!! I'm sure it's gonna look really nice .. plus that was a good idea to get a trenino cuz it's totally a guy-friendly style :biggrin: