Travel beauty regimen

image.jpeg For my next trip - will give the eve lom travel set a go. Has anyone here tried it? I be used the cleansing balm and really I cannot speak highly enough about it- it was lovely. I haven't tried anything else though.mthe set retails for £75 but the sizes should be good for a few weekends or a longer holiday.

I must be the odd one out but I'd be too worried to try out new products on holiday for fear of having a bad reaction to something and having it ruin the holiday. I'd rather do that at home. It's rare that something happens but you never know!

Reactions: dorcast
I must be the odd one out but I'd be too worried to try out new products on holiday for fear of having a bad reaction to something and having it ruin the holiday. I'd rather do that at home. It's rare that something happens but you never know!
Good point! I have used the eve lom cleanser before though and it should suit me. I usually vary my regime with the climate anyway. I am looking for well designed travel sets, is a great way to save time & effort packing and maybe try new products now and then. I don't like trying new things all the time, which as you say, can be irritating for the skin.

That happened to me a few times. I forgot something and had to buy a replacement locally. I try to stick to the same thing but chances are not all selections even from same brand are available worldwide. I've ended up with puffy, irritated eyes or rashes due to untried items.

You're not alone. My travel setup is all my regular use stuff.

I stick to my usual routine. Sephora offer a lot of the skincare products I use as samples or redeemable for rewards, so I just take those. I also like to take other samples such as face masks and perfume.

View attachment 3441162 For my next trip - will give the eve lom travel set a go. Has anyone here tried it? I be used the cleansing balm and really I cannot speak highly enough about it- it was lovely. I haven't tried anything else though.mthe set retails for £75 but the sizes should be good for a few weekends or a longer holiday.

I've just found eve lom, I had the morning time cleanser come as a freebie and couldn't believe the difference it made to my skin. I've always preferred traditional cleansers and couldn't get my head round balms, but I love it. Right from the smell it got me!

I've since invested in the cleanser, daily moisturiser, lip balm, little capsule thingies - as soon as my decleor eye cream runs out I want to try that too

Getting back to the reason for this post, my usual products come with me, full size no matter what or where I'm going

I've just found eve lom, I had the morning time cleanser come as a freebie and couldn't believe the difference it made to my skin. I've always preferred traditional cleansers and couldn't get my head round balms, but I love it. Right from the smell it got me!

I've since invested in the cleanser, daily moisturiser, lip balm, little capsule thingies - as soon as my decleor eye cream runs out I want to try that too

Getting back to the reason for this post, my usual products come with me, full size no matter what or where I'm going[
/QUOTE]
That's definitely an easy no fuss way to deal with travel. I usually try to keep weight down to minimum....
Excellent way to deal with this in a no fuss manner...:smile:

Love Eve Lom and use it everyday. The travel sets are great but I now decant everything into Muji containers. They just work better.

I'm a paranoid traveller and my absolutely vital stuff is spread over two checkin suitcases with very small Muji jars or tubes of the basics in an approved plastic bag tucked into my carryon bag.

After a jar of Eve Lom Cleanser leaked all over a fave teeshirt years ago, everything in checkin luggage gets double bagged in food grade ziplock bags. All my good clothes go into plastic bags too.

Recently returned from a lengthy trip and I had to pick up some samples as I'd run out of some basic products. I've always found the SAs at cosmetic counters to be extremely helpful & happy to hand out extra samples if you explain why you need them.

Love Eve Lom and use it everyday. The travel sets are great but I now decant everything into Muji containers. They just work better.

I'm a paranoid traveller and my absolutely vital stuff is spread over two checkin suitcases with very small Muji jars or tubes of the basics in an approved plastic bag tucked into my carryon bag.

After a jar of Eve Lom Cleanser leaked all over a fave teeshirt years ago, everything in checkin luggage gets double bagged in food grade ziplock bags. All my good clothes go into plastic bags too.

Recently returned from a lengthy trip and I had to pick up some samples as I'd run out of some basic products. I've always found the SAs at cosmetic counters to be extremely helpful & happy to hand out extra samples if you explain why you need them.

Hear what you are saying about leaking, I find sealable sandwich bags a great and cheap alternative too, when airlines were generous with allowances, all toiletries used to go in a small suitcase to limit spillages on clothes

Fab products so far and love the little capsule thingies - so I am new to the Brand, how do you rate their eye creams? I've sworn by decleor de'lage triple eye and like cream, but it's just not shifting those bags anymore

The balm is a jell & I find it completely addictive. A while back I tried Eye & Lip Contour Complex and my eyes looked worse so suggest samples first, for some reason I bought this product untried.

Also use phyto cernes eclat (sp check had fun with that) and really like it too but don't use it everyday. You have to find your colour so samples are a good idea.