Traditional Hardware (with Tassels) VS. Giant Hardware (no Tassels)!

Which hardware do you prefer?

• The smaller traditional hardware (be it pewter or brass).

• The new larger style (gold) hardware.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the look of tassels, but I find them a hassle at the best of times. I know how fragile they are - so I always pull right at the base of the zip, as opposed to just grabbing the end tip of the tassles. And yes I do find myself looking out that I don't get them caught in the car door, etc etc. I'm going to get a GH bag next so let's see if I prefer that more! :biggrin:

I LOVE my tassles! I am careful not to pull them at the end, though. Tassles suit my style and I suppose if I tire of them I can tuck them in.
I like the GH, but it's too heavy and obvious for me. They look amazing on everyone else. It's like red bags, it took me all my life to get the confidence to wear a red bag, so maybe I'll go to the Gh soon!

I love the tassels also. But I have a couple of older bags (non motorcycle) that have the leather fobs and I really like those too.

The GH has yet to grow on me though. ;)

I'm totally smitten by the little oval zipper-fobs:love:! They could sell me even a GH bag. Lots of older, non-moto bags have them too! But I like tassels as well.

(edit - oops Kay, I just saw we wrote the same... sorry! :shame:smile:

I love the tassels! But I hate it when they split :sad:. I wish that the tassels were better made, or that they were single-sided instead of glued together.

I love my tassels and I love my braided tassel accessories even more. I cannot use a bag if I have not made an accessory for it yet, I'm thoroughly addicted to them. My only complaint is Balenciaga running out of extras when we need them. This is one of my favorites...braided with 05 BG Pink, White, & 04 Lt Turq with gemstones of geniune Green Fluorite and Kunzite. Close up photo of it on my 04 Lt Turq First.
:heart:

IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

i love the tassels on a big bag. i like it when they hang on the bag. i did get frustrated on my twiggy that they got in the way (you know the double zipper on top) and went crazy for gh so bought lots of that. now, i am loving the tassels again. boy, after reading what i wrote i am no help. never mind. :rolleyes: