Traditional Hardware (with Tassels) VS. Giant Hardware (no Tassels)!

Which hardware do you prefer?

• The smaller traditional hardware (be it pewter or brass).

• The new larger style (gold) hardware.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely RH for me.

GH is too blingy and loud for my liking. I hate anything shiny, don't like gold! Also, I love almost anything vintage:heart: So you know where I stand!
Though, I must admit I've seen some beautiful ones......especially Blue Glacier and GH combo was beautiful, I thought.

I love the tassels too (even if they sometimes get in the way) and it seems like there are alot of GH bags already on ebay so what does that mean?? It was definitely a novelty for them to do so but I personally don't care for the GH on the city..there just doesn't seem to be enough room but it does look great on the work or day styles even if they do look like upsidedown thimbles...I would love you girls with your photoshop expertise to take one of the bags (Deana's magenta for example) that you added the GH to and add some tassels instead of the pulls just to see...you are right it may be way too much but just curious anyway as I am not good at visualizing...I really like the pic of the tomato day with the SGH and might have to give it try but still undecided...maybe if the magenta pic looked good I could buy the tomato and then buy extra tassels and take off the pulls on the zippers and add tassels and start a whole new bbag look:roflmfao:

I really love the tassels on the BBags a LOT.

But at the same time, I'm loving the new City and Work bags with the GH that don't have the tassels.

So does anyone have a preference???

I love the GGH but I order back up tassels for mine. I feel like such a rouge but I just have too. What can I say I have tassel love...:love: They are super stinkers about the tassels though. I thought I would have to give Rick my first born, lol...

I have seen celeb pics of them carrying RH bags with no tassles.

I saw a model today at lunch time and she had a STUNNING 02 or 03 black first and the tassles were also missing.

So for some, they prefer to remove them and like the look of just the RH and the leather alone.

I personally like the tassles although during winter, I have sometimes tucked in the left and right side tassles of my black city to keep it looking a bit cleaner with the more structured wardrobe. Summer time I let them all hang out and swing every single time.

When I first saw GH bags I shook my head in disapproval at the hardware and the no tassle thing. Then they grew on me and I 'get it' now. Its an each to his own thing or a bit of either/or depending on your mood? and for some, taste.

I don't really care for the tassels either. I take off the front zipper tassel and put charms in place of it and I also tuck in both sides of the tassels on my City or sometimes I just take them off because I never zip up the bag anyway. For my Twiggy's, I do the same for the front and just take off one tassel and put a make shift zipper pull on the other and just zip up the bag from one side to the other as opposed to having them meet in the center. I'm always afraid that I'll sit on them or even worse, have them get stuck in a door (elevator) or if they're close to the escalator stairs.....EEKK!! Major accident waiting to happen....:nogood: