tPF & RM Bag Design Collaboration PHASE III: Vote on the sketches!

Which new RM design do you want to see created?

• Bag Sketch [1]

• Bag Sketch [2]

• Bag Sketch [3]

• Bag Sketch [4]

• Bag Sketch [5]

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for #2. I think it has the best RM attributes with the most new unique design!! I too, hate how #4 looks so much like Cupid:nogood:

#2 has the classic RM style that she is famous for: the boxy shape, D-rings, and Dog-leash clasps. I LOVE the dog leash adjustable shoulder strap. The new element that this bag would bring to this RM+TPF design is the Immediate, Unstructured SLOUCHINESS of the BOXY shape!!! Makes this bag great for anyone, at any age, anywhere, at any time of the day. LOVING THIS!!!!! and the school bag kinda look with the belt-like straps in the front with a flap, snap button pocket. SO CUTE!!! THIS is the most unique out of the 5 designs to me. :woohoo:

#4 is sooo gonna be dated a couple years from now with all those chains and gross hardware in all the wrong places! The shape is exactly like the Cupid, and I'm sorry ladies, I do not like the Cupid. And most importantly, I HATE RM's new cheap looking, flimsy zippers. This bag has several of them, so I definitely did not vote for it. :tdown:

#5 is a cute tote. Love the tassle, and the belted strap on front with easy in-and-out slip pocket on the front. The dog-leash clasps on the shoulder strap are lovely..as I am partial to this element! The size of the bag looks like it would work for any and everyone. This is my second pick for sure. :tup:

Great minds think alike Disco :hugs:

I voted for #2! I like how it looks different from other RM bags. I hate the short chain straps on bag #4 I would never ever wear that

This!

I voted for 2, it's like a MAB and it has those two cute buckles on the front and a big front snap pocket, adorable!!!

Exactly :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.