Too much hype!!!

really? all these bad opinions on bad gal! I love it..it doesnt make me look hookerish.now i'll have to do a double-take tomorrow ;)

Bad gal mascara only works/stays on me if I use an undercoat from another brand, like Maybelline's with the dual wands. But that means carrying two mascaras around which is silly. Bad gal LINER is great. Mascara, not so much.

Don't shoot me, but TONERS are over hyped. Maybe some swear by them, but for me it's a total waste of money. I wash my face, rinse and use a little night cream around my eyes and a little clear zit gel or hydrogen peroxide where I am breaking out. Toners just don't work for me.

Yes, Great Lash is way overhyped! It's the worst mascara I've ever tried! I have bought it several times over the years just to give it "another try" because of the magazines... It always disappoints!

Duwop lip venom is also overhyped. Does absolutely nothing and is gross and sticky. Ick!

Nads hair removal system. The ads say how easy it is and how you're able to get smooth legs and it doesn't work. The first time I tried, I didn't get a thin enough layer so it didn't take anything off. The second time, I tried to get it REALLY thin and did the rip of the strips like you're supposed to. It hurt, but it didn't take anything off!

(Thank GOD I didn't try the Nads for the bikini area first!)

Same thing with Nair. It's touted as this wonderful product. But it reeks! And it doesn't work! And if you use it where you're not supposed to you'll end up breaking out!

Eww...Nair....the smelliest burniest cream I ever used that truely did nothing.

This is the grossest thing on the market!

I really like Great lash mascara. I use L'oreal telescopic now and ireally thing its the most lengthening mascara on the market. Not volumizing though. I do want to try the pastic brush mascaras though. They sound interesting...but i want length not volume.

To me the most overhyped product is La Mer, Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. Its stinky!