Too much hype!!!

I don't have dry skin on my body at all. I never have. But when I used Kiehls Creme de Corps, my legs felt all tight and you could see my pores. Not a good product for me.

Really? I kinda ike it compared to the rest of the Kiehls stuff. Hate their face products(cleansers, etc.). Way too much hype. Can't remember what Touche Eclat is.
Another thing I hate is Chanel lipstick. It is so freakin dry and the rose smell is not at all my favorite.

I also dont care for the Matrix CurlLife line. My hair is thick coarse and wavy, and I can usually get it to cold its natural waves nicely. I bought the shampoo, condoitioner, and the creme, and first off i dont like the smell. second i hate how it makes my hair feel, i cant describe it.. just.. yucky. and third, it makes my hair VERY difficult to wear wavy! half way through the day my hair feels dry and looks like crap.
its like the Great Lash debate... I keep giving it second chances hoping i'll like it, but in reaity i think i just feel bad throwing the hardly used products away.

Nair sucks. GROSS smelly and does NOT work.

i hate origin's eye cream too...forgot the name but it's suppose to get rid of your black eye/bag?

didn't work.

um. that's all....hehe i don't use any mascara and my dior kiss, chanel eyeliner, stila eyeliner all works great for me!

oh my goodness..I remember NADS! The product was way overhyped and now it's totally disappeared from the face of the planet. I actually bought it for my mom on mother's day 4 years ago and she hated it. I never asked her why but all I remember was she never used it and it sat in our bathroom for a year before she tossed it out.

Frederick fakkai glossing shampoo and conditioner, it weighed down my hair and made my scalp dry

MY friend tried nads years ago and she said it hurt so bad she had to wash it off, lol

Kiehls hair products - they make my hair super oily and who needs to pay extra for that?

ITA on the clinique 3 step programs - my dermatologist told me to stay the heck away from all clinique skin care years ago!

I love Great Lash. I like the tiny brush. In fact, I wish it were tinier. Tiny brushes are good. They develop intensive outreach programs to identify shy, timid lashes, and give them assertiveness training.

I have used it for years, and like it better than others I've tried, both cheaper ones and more expensive ones. One lash's drippy is another lash's nice and wet, so you can put on that second coat without worrying about clumps. Plus it comes in a shade of royal blue that is perfect for dark-eyed brunettes!

used to like it, but find it a bit too wet now.

but please tell me more of this wearing blue mascara - I am a dark eyed brunette who fears blue on eyes. Reminds me of my Mum :wtf:

used to like it, but find it a bit too wet now.

but please tell me more of this wearing blue mascara - I am a dark eyed brunette who fears blue on eyes. Reminds me of my Mum :wtf:
They say that using blue mascara makes the whites of your eyes whiter making you look more rested. I use Benefit bad gal in blue and it is very nice. You can't really tell it is blue unless you look at it close up.

They say that using blue mascara makes the whites of your eyes whiter making you look more rested. I use Benefit bad gal in blue and it is very nice. You can't really tell it is blue unless you look at it close up.

Is that right! I must investigate. I remember blue mascara as being very obvious, which would put me off using it. But this sounds different...