Tokidoki Vendors List

I mentioned it on another thread, but the store HappySix on Sawtelle in LA sells tokidoki shirts and bags. They also design there own shirts and sell that "Angry little asian girl" stuff. The lady there is really nice. You can google the store name and it will give the website, but you have to call her because she turned off the online order because she said it was too much trying to keep updating. I'm just soooo happy I found someone willing to ship to Alaska!! :woohoo: I feel a less deprived of my tokidoki addiction. HAHA. My bf thinks I'm crazy, but then again he likes to collect pricey tropical fish and corals. I told him at least my bags will last forever. :dothewave:

I mentioned it on another thread, but the store HappySix on Sawtelle in LA sells tokidoki shirts and bags. They also design there own shirts and sell that "Angry little asian girl" stuff. The lady there is really nice. You can google the store name and it will give the website, but you have to call her because she turned off the online order because she said it was too much trying to keep updating. I'm just soooo happy I found someone willing to ship to Alaska!! :woohoo: I feel a less deprived of my tokidoki addiction. HAHA. My bf thinks I'm crazy, but then again he likes to collect pricey tropical fish and corals. I told him at least my bags will last forever. :dothewave:

I called there the other day, they had 1 rosa citta campeggio left at regular price, but didn't get it because I was told there was a black mark on it and the best discount I could get was $10 off... since I was planning on getting it as a gift, I did not buy it... but they are really nice there, but for clothes check out this site, they are in Long Beach Ca and offer free shipping

http://www.bazaaradriatic.com/desig...k=0.50&vvv=1&gclid=CMG1rNmshYgCFQtLXgod7B7YEw

Not sure if this has been posted or not... but for Canadian gals...

Aritzia has started to stock some Tokidoki bags and accessories.

I don't know anything about Tokidoki so I have no idea what print it was that I saw...

http://www.myspace.com/foursquarestockton

Someone else in the forum initially mention them. They have a low shipping fee and don't charge tax outside of cali. Their stuff is usually a tad under retail, when i's full price. They're really nice there. i just bought a dress from them. They have amore in a few styles. - No tax! low shipping!!!

I'm not familiar with Myspace. Are the prices listed on this website? I can't seem to find their phone number on here either. It's a bit hard to navigate. :sweatdrop:

You have to call to find their prices. They're usually cheaper than other places like japnala, dept stores, and other online td vendors.

New Store is Located at 260 Lincoln Center, Stockton, California
Store Hours are Monday-Saturday: 10-6 p.m. Sundays: 12 Noon-5 p.m.!! 209-474-5950.