Tokidoki Vendors List

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...japanla has the necklaces...ummm, I dunno.

You can send them to me from azalea and I'll priority mail them to you. Azalea has free shipping to me so that won't cost you anything extra...oh, wait...then you have to pay tax though! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!

What necklaces do you want again???

I've seen them at a store called up against the wall but they're full price and they don't have a discount. I was thinking I could pick them up for you but I haven't seen the rainbow or sandy there...I saw the latte last time I was there and the logo. What about japanla?? She has the rainbow....hmmmm.

Tokidokilover- When I got my playground bracelet the first thing I thought about doing was taking of the charms and puting them on a chain. It has seven charms which = seven possible necklaces. The chain on the necklaces are very long so I really think the bracelet plus a chain is a good way to save money and have 7 cute necklaces. They have the bracelet at japanla and azalea.
Here is a pic of it:
TOKIDOKI PLAYGROUND BRACELET - Azalea Online

Awesome...I love this thread!!!

Cupcakekiss...where is the giantrobot store?? I didn't see any tokidoki clothing on their website. :confused1:

it's along haight street (the shopping district)

kid robot is easier to spot but giant robot is at a corner ... maybe closer to amoeba music store

yeah i know their website doesn't have any clothing but i got my first tokidoki items inside their store in SF! (1 tee+clips and my wallet) in aug 3006 i think (when citta rosa just started and tokidoki wasn't that popular)

check here for their SF store:
Giant Robot San Francisco

yeah but azalea is $20 shipping!! anywhere else?

I would offer to do the shipping thing for you but it takes Azalea 8 days to UPS something to me. I've ordered twice from them and each time, 8 days! I probably won't order from them again. I only live in Nashville TN ...not Siberia!

what do they charge from the toki website to ship to Hawaii? They don't have a discount but they have all the styles!

Tokidokilover- When I got my playground bracelet the first thing I thought about doing was taking of the charms and puting them on a chain. It has seven charms which = seven possible necklaces. The chain on the necklaces are very long so I really think the bracelet plus a chain is a good way to save money and have 7 cute necklaces. They have the bracelet at japanla and azalea.
Here is a pic of it:
TOKIDOKI PLAYGROUND BRACELET - Azalea Online

Lattegrl. that is an awesome idea...are you able to easily remove these??

Cupcakekiss. I'm in the bay area...thanks so much! I just told my BF about this and he said we've been there B4!!! I gotta go back!!

Annieb. Ups ground is like snail mail...super slow. I'm lucky b/c I live right near azalea so I got mine next day. You should shop at Junior Drake,Miss Me Jeans,Melie Bianco,Kenzie Handbags,Betsey Johnson Handbags,Candy Wrapper purse,Celebrity Inspired Handbags,Celebrity Styles,Yag Clothing,Voom,Dogeared Jewelry,Yochi,Rapz at Pulse,PulseStl.com,The Beat of Fashion they've got that great deal going on w/free priority shipping!! :love:

Frogbubbles. Are you serious..inferno/paradiso on sale?? I wish I wasn't such an impulsive buyer!!!