Tokidoki tank tops

hey guys, i think the tanks run a little bigger because i bought the yellow one off of ebay and i usually fit large but that was a little big. also though it seemed like it was already stretched out so i'm not sure if it might have been tried on a few times.

ANOTHER

hey guys, i think the tanks run a little bigger because i bought the yellow one off of ebay and i usually fit large but that was a little big. also though it seemed like it was already stretched out so i'm not sure if it might have been tried on a few times.

ANOTHER THING THERE IS A SELLER ON EBAY SELLING TOKIDOKI TEES FOR 19.99 BIN GREAT DEALS AND HE EMAILED ME SAYING THEY HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE SHOWING THE THINGS THEY SELL IN THE STORE AND THEY DO PHONE ORDERS. ALSO THEY HAD THE SAME PINK GIRL I LOVE LA DESIGN IN A TEE INSTEAD OF A TANK FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T LIKE TANK TOPS. I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH THEIR STUFF IS IN THE STORES THOUGH. HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE MYSPACE PAGE.www.myspace.com/foursquarestockton.

ANOTHER THING THERE IS A SELLER ON EBAY SELLING TOKIDOKI TEES FOR 19.99 BIN GREAT DEALS AND HE EMAILED ME SAYING THEY HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE SHOWING THE THINGS THEY SELL IN THE STORE AND THEY DO PHONE ORDERS. ALSO THEY HAD THE SAME PINK GIRL I LOVE LA DESIGN IN A TEE INSTEAD OF A TANK FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T LIKE TANK TOPS. I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH THEIR STUFF IS IN THE STORES THOUGH. HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE MYSPACE PAGE.www.myspace.com/foursquarestockton.

How do you find out how much everything is? I don't have a myspace- I refuse to to make one. I wonder how much they sell their dress, sweater and bags for...they had amore since MARCH!!!

lol. that's how i was but i caved and made one! i wrote them and i think it's around the same price as everywhere else because the i love la tee is 40. you can call them because they have a number on their myspace page. on ebay they had tees for 19.99 and the hoodies for 75 and shipping was only 5 dollars. most of the tees are gone now though.