Tokidoki tank tops

1. Ok, I really like the I :heart: LA tank with the girl on the back. I need to know if the tank tops run small like the tees? I've already been burned with the tees so I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

I was hoping because it is a tank top it will be more stretchy. :shrugs:

2. Yeah I was wondering that too, I'm thinking about getting the yellow one with the love me not flowers.

I wish they had more tanktops, I don't like most of them and I really want one since tees are too hot for the summer.

3. I'm the same way I sweat like crazy so I like to wear tank tops. I love the chief flower tank but since it is a really light color it will really show off my buddha belly, ha! ha! Not to mention a need tan!

The other one is gray so I don't think it will look too bad on me plus I like to wear tanks with my hoodies.

Of course I could wear the daisy one with a hoodie and then it would hide my buddha belly.

4. idk, i dont use tanktops outside the house..so it would be a waste for me lol.

5. Haha, sounds sexy. :graucho: But yeah, I'm like that too, you gotta sweat when it's 35°C (95 Fahrenheit ? ) and scorching sun. I LOVE tanktops, but even wearing them- it's still too hot.

6. I tried on my shirts again and think I'm just gonna keep them. Too much of a hassle to return them. I just have to remember and remind my dh to not throw them in the dryer.

7. I too loved the I love la tank when I first saw it...I even placed an order for it but then I cancelled it b/c the more I thought about it I felt like it might not be for me. The pink girl on the back looks like a showgirl w/stars on her boobs :shrugs: I too am curious about the sizing though. Does anyone have a toki tank? :shrugs:

8. I know that t-shirt looks used right? I saw it the other day and I was like YEAH RIGHT...NEW...it even looks like a men's t-shirt not women's. :nuts:

9. Ha! Ha! I was just checking out eBay and saw that one too! I though it was cute but I don't remember seeing a heart above latte's head on the other ones. So I scrolled down thinking it was a mens tee but it says a womens? I don't know what to think?

10. Yeah exactly! I'm pretty sure it's a men's tshirt, the girly shirts have more of a 'shape', and new my ass, it's been washed / stuffed in a closet/bag.

11. Lol! :roflmfao:

12. Oh it looks a bit more loose than I thought.
    I want the one with the pink background. :heart: It's really cute, I'm starting to like latte more and more each day, especially the pink one.