Tokidoki Latte hoodie....!

Well...if he's in the room when you're online, go to JapanLA's website and say "Oh, look...did you know there are tokidoki hoodies for men? Those are cute!" soooo casually. And then see what he says. :smile:

Or if you're not willing to do the shifty style of detective work...does he even HAVE any hoodies?
That's a good idea but it would crush me too much if he said he hated it...I think I'll just wait and see what happens. He has a bunch of hoodies...adidas, lucky brand, von dutch, blah blah blah...he should like it...:s

JuicyMario - you're right...guys are hard to predict!! :sweatdrop:

ILOVETOKIDOKI - If he HATES it I'll see if anyone on here wants to buy it first!!

i have the latte hoodie, got mine from theredlemonstore.com months ago. i had NO idea there would be such a high demand for it. definitely appreciate it more now! i've only worn it once!

hmmm, i think it was around $75 but i caught it during one of their online sales for about 30% off. i just bought 3 more tees from them last week and i got them in the mail already! oh how i LOVE online shopping.

oh mojito that is just too sad!! If you ever want to get rid of it let me know!!!

I emailed theredlemon and they said they werent getting any and they werent manufactuing anymore!! :sad: sad day. But they did say that they were getting in more hoodies. i dont know if they were new or the other ones they have here.

hmmm, i think it was around $75 but i caught it during one of their online sales for about 30% off. i just bought 3 more tees from them last week and i got them in the mail already! oh how i LOVE online shopping.
You are super lucky...we're so jealous. :crybaby: I can't wait to get my hands on the latte stuff coming out this summer. :yahoo:

That's neat my hubby's birthday:balloon: is March 22. But he said don't even think about getting him anything tokidoki for his birthday. :roflmfao:
:roflmfao: At least you know not to get him any toki!! That's cool that his birthday is near my bf's and Frogbubbles has the same birthday as your hubby!! My mom's birthday is the 24th and my sister's is the 12th!! Tokidoki:heart: er's birtday is March 10!!! March is a busy busy birthday month.

Happy Birthday to all!!! :balloon: :balloon: