Tokidoki Latte hoodie....!

welcome to TPF jamie!! since you're here now, i was wondering...would you happen to have any more of the men's hoodies?? namely in a large or x-large? im lookin into buying one for my boyfriend :biggrin: and i've heard that they're making the mens hoodie for women! do you know anything about that?

you guys are silly...so, there is going to be a hoody with the latte character released in June/July...I will order a lot since you guys are crazy about latte and a new shirt, but that's all I can tell you right now...and we have the new deck in stock with Mozzarella, Latte, Milk, and Leche...so cute...

I'm not mad at you tokiliciousjeny, you can't help the tokidoki addiction...I have it too...so I feel you.

We just got a bunch of black and white stuff in too...all over prints with adios star, fantasmino. New peach stuffI will try to take pictures later tonight. so check the japanla.com blog later tonight.

xoxoxox,
jamie :smile:

If you have to go to detention I'll come visit you.
Thanx!!! We'll doodle toki doodles while we're there!! I :heart: your Cliffs equation!! Too funny!! I'm glad you found the new subforum.:graucho:

Jamie - I'm glad you're not mad...it's all about the Toki Love here!!
I'm super excited about the new latte hoodie...please make sure you order plenty of XL!! :love:

oh my gosh YOU HAVE THE GREY HOODIE IN WOMEN'S SIZES!!!!!! i just emailed your store like your blog instructed!! i hope you have the sizes...my boyfriend really wants the hoodie for himself and now for me too :biggrin: EEEEEEEEEEKKK i wish i lived close enough to get to your store tmrw morning so i could get first pick!

oh my gosh YOU HAVE THE GREY HOODIE IN WOMEN'S SIZES!!!!!! i just emailed your store like your blog instructed!! i hope you have the sizes...my boyfriend really wants the hoodie for himself and now for me too :biggrin: EEEEEEEEEEKKK i wish i lived close enough to get to your store tmrw morning so i could get first pick!
MOMO - Which hoodie are you talking about the bullet hoodie or the short sleeved hoodie?? I don't see any new stuff on the blog. :graucho:

the bullet hoodie! japanla has the bullet hoodie in women's sizes! i really really really want one! i just managed to get my boyfriend a bullet hoodie on ebay for $94 so im happy :] i just hope i can get myself one...

Wow, welcome Jamie!! I feel like I just got in trouble by my teacher! I hope you're not too mad that I posted your response. We're just desperate for that latte hoodie right now and any info we can get on it is like gold to us!! It's super cool that we can ask you stuff directly now...Thanks for joining!!

LOL this makes me happy... Jamie, can you just harass them to make the latte hoodies? We can start a petition, and we have TONS of of fans (read= crazies) here for the latte sweatshirt, heck, im sure you would have tons of pre-orders!!

WOrk your magic, woman!!

the bullet hoodie! japanla has the bullet hoodie in women's sizes! i really really really want one! i just managed to get my boyfriend a bullet hoodie on ebay for $94 so im happy :] i just hope i can get myself one...
How do you know she has the bullet hoodie for women...i didn't see it on the blog??? :confused1:

Hi Guys,

I've been reading your posts the past week, and it's really cool that you guys love tokidoki as much as I do. I decided to make a screen name so you guys can ask me questions directly. I didn't know TokiliciousJen was going to copy and paste my emails. I rather just post things on here myself. I love latte too. We have the latte shirts and necklaces right now.
Welcome Jamie, We bow down to you the :queen: (queen) of Tokidoki. I can't wait to get my pink bullet necklace I ordered from you . Do you have any other tokidoki necklaces besides the bullets that aren't already available at tokidoki.it ?