Tokidoki Gioco

We all really make the people at pulse work for their money. They can't just sell us any ol bag and make us happy . It's too funny !
I KNOW!! And they're really sweet about helping us out too. When I spoke to the manager the other day she's like...I've even taken some pics w/my camera phone of the bags for the other girls so they could choose which one they wanted. I was like ooh, that's so sweet...I couldn't say, yeah, I KNOW, they posted it in the forum!! heh eee!

Did you get your bullet necklace yet???

HAHAHAHAH it woulda been funny if you told her that you knew she did it for me :] and i hope pulse keeps selling tokidoki...im afraid if i cant find what i want in dept. stores im gonna have to resort to them =/

HAHAHAHAH it woulda been funny if you told her that you knew she did it for me :] and i hope pulse keeps selling tokidoki...im afraid if i cant find what i want in dept. stores im gonna have to resort to them =/
I know when she said that I was thinking...yeah, I know you took pics..he he!! I too hope pulse keeps selling toki. You're gonna need to order the amore zucca from them and so am I. I just hope I can get a discount as I've already used it!! :sweatdrop: If I'm gonna pay full price I'll just get it thru lesportsac but that damn bag will be over $200 ...actually I take that back I will get it thru pulse b/c no tax and their shipping is cheaper....so maybe it'll be just under $200....holy $$$$$.

I just sent an email to azalea to inquire if they will carry the zucca in the future...at least that would be another option for us if they would. I said me and MY FRIENDS...meaning everyone on here....:heart: that purse and it would be fantastic if they'd carry it in the future! I'll see if they respond.

awww i feel so loved :] yea hopefully we'll have more options once amore comes out...it just sucks that dept. stores have such limited supplies of the bags...what is UP with that?!

awww i feel so loved :] yea hopefully we'll have more options once amore comes out...it just sucks that dept. stores have such limited supplies of the bags...what is UP with that?!
What is UP with that?? THey're trying to make us stop shopping...BUT THEY CAN'T!! No one will stop me from getting my ZUCCA!!

I just e-mailed my little sis pics of all the adios bags I have and i also sent her the adios zucca...I asked her which was her fav...guess which one she likes...YUP the ZUCCA!! :cursing: I was hoping she'd pick a different one and then maybe just maybe I could settle on that one b/c we have similar bag taste...oh well guess not in this lifetime! There's no settling for me. :hysteric:

I KNOW!! And they're really sweet about helping us out too. When I spoke to the manager the other day she's like...I've even taken some pics w/my camera phone of the bags for the other girls so they could choose which one they wanted. I was like ooh, that's so sweet...I couldn't say, yeah, I KNOW, they posted it in the forum!! heh eee!

Did you get your bullet necklace yet???
I already have told her about the purse forum . LOL. That's so cool she sends pictures for people to choose.
No Bullet necklace yet. Maybe it will come today.:tender:

She didn't really say much I just told her about the forum and told her that's why she is getting so many orders . She said the tokidokis are just flying off the shelves as fast as they get them .
Oh, that's too funny!! She'll probably be signing up next to read what we have to say!!

I get it now...since I sent pics to my sister you guys thought I had pix... I sent them copies of the images from the lesportsac website. Sorry. :graucho:

Oh, that's too funny!! She'll probably be signing up next to read what we have to say!!

I get it now...since I sent pics to my sister you guys thought I had pix... I sent them copies of the images from the lesportsac website. Sorry. :graucho:
We all are just so anxious to see your pics !:sweatdrop: You should just buy another digital camera, take the pics then return the camera and get your money back . LOL:lol:

Those are both great ideas...hmmmm...my bf has this super sick million dollar digital..he's nutz like that...has to have the best everything. I'm sure I won't even be able to use it!! He mentioned the other night that I needed to take a pic of all my purses to show you guys and I told him you were all waiting and so he said he'd help me...so at least it's in his head now. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Just think the longer it takes the more purses I'll have to put in my pic...it's getting better and better every day!! :jammin: