Tokidoki Gioco

1. Does anyone have the Gioco style Tokidoki bag? I'm especially looking for a picture of it being held by someone. I like the fact that the print isn't broken up on the bag, but it seems awfully duffle bag shaped. Even though it's listed as a shoulder bag. What's the consensus on this bag?

2. Is it too much like a gym bag to be carried as a purse?

3. It's a good purse. It looks cute on and that's what really matters, isn't it??? It's a little diffcult to get in and out of unless you have a counter or somewhere to sit it to rifle through it. Once it's on your shoulder though it stays there. It's awesome if you never ever have to go into it! :nuts: I actually own 3 of them but I don't have any pics, sorry.

4. I like it a lot too. It fits tons of stuff. It kind of shape to your body (depending on how much you have in it) once it's on your shoulder. It definitely look like a purse not a gym bag. I don't have pic right now, but can take one for you tomorrow.

5. it looks like a duffle bag, but I've tried it on and it's actually quite cute on the shoulder.

6. It's duffle bag shaped. but it looks fine on. I like it bc of the size, but it's a bit hard to get in and out of, and has a large footprint. I'll try to take a pic tomorrow when I'm home. Remind me via PM if I forget and don't post by the weekend. :rolleyes:

7. I love the gioco, you can put tons of things in ^^ and plus, like you said, the print isn't too broken up

8. The gioco is deceiving, you can just keep stuffing things in there...it never ever seems to get full just heavier and heavier!! :biguns:

9. yes thats true!! ....i dont carry much though so i only used my gioco once :p ...maybe when i find more things to put in ill make use of it :biggrin:

10. That's part of the problem when you're carrying it...it starts out empty at the beginning of the day and by the end of the day my gioco is LOADED. I usually find I have magazines in there, a bottle of water and any other junk we may have accumulated throughout the course of a day!! :graucho:

11. yah i know what you mean hahaha...im trying to prevent that from happening lol ...gives me a reason to not carry much ;P but dont get me wrong gioco is a great style too!!

12. Thanks so much everybody!!! I actually prefer bags I can stuff a lot in. I have the Zucca in Inferno, and I love that it's a bigger bag. So I am definitely on this Gioco. I'd still like to see pictures though. :yahoo:

Now the question is, Adios Star or Pirata. Argh!!

13. I like adios star but keep in mind with the Gioco you usually have to set it down to find stuff.. it might get yucky really fast. At least if the pirate gets dirty you won't see it as much.

14. The Pirata probably would hold up better with the size of it. I kind of have my heart set on the Adios Star in the Stellina anyway. But since I wanted to get both, this is a good compromise. Unless I change my mind again:crybaby:

15. Decisions decisions decisions!! :graucho: I agree w/robotkitten that the bottom of the gioco will get dirty if you get it in adios star...def go w/the pirata gioco and an adios star stellina is an adorable choice!! :love: