Tokidoki Fans

That's very sick! That's one reason why it's not too bad to be kinda poor -- I can't buy too many purses. What do you do with them??

I guess now I know...nothing much. :sad:
yeah, I shouldn't have gotten those two but oh well. If my bf didn't buy me everything I wanted I would actually think about what I really wanted and only get those prints. I do nothing with them...right now they're sitting in my closet. My paradiso is cute now b/c simone drew a latte and a monkey on it so I like it better than I did but my inferno is just okay...I'm not too into the colors on it. Simone drew a bullet on there for me but I still don't :heart: it! Oh well :shrugs: . I am :nuts: !!

yeah, I shouldn't have gotten those two but oh well. If my bf didn't buy me everything I wanted I would actually think about what I really wanted and only get those prints. I do nothing with them...right now they're sitting in my closet. My paradiso is cute now b/c simone drew a latte and a monkey on it so I like it better than I did but my inferno is just okay...I'm not too into the colors on it. Simone drew a bullet on there for me but I still don't :heart: it! Oh well :shrugs: . I am :nuts: !!
I didn't know you met Simone and had yours signed . I must have missed that somewhere along the way. You must keep them even if you don't use them. I would.

I didn't know you met Simone and had yours signed . I must have missed that somewhere along the way. You must keep them even if you don't use them. I would.
I didn't just meet Simone once, I met him twice!! I met him in October in SF at Nordies w/my BF for the first time and then Simone was in NY in December, I went w/my sister, mom & my mom's friend and I saw him again. He was at the Bloomies in SoHo and I was in NY for the holidays! How :nuts: !! I actually met NYShopaholic in NY she was on line right behind me and my sis!! I think I posted all about that a while ago I'm sure those threads are dead by now!!
So just about every bag I own is signed w/the exception of my new stuff of course and I didn't have him sign my cammo bags, they're too busy already!! Yeah, I should probably keep them for memories...one day I might like them. When there are no more tokis to look forward to, I'm going to start going back to the ones I've never used...there's quite a few!! :nuts:

i'm so excited for the amore print to be released...i love it! i don't know if my parents will allow me to get one though...=[ (i'm 15 by the way...) i especially like the mamma mia and the stellina. =]

wow...a lot of you are over 20...i feel young.

over "20"?
haha i think that's an understatement - a lot of us here have serious significant others/kids and real jobs - so Tokidoki is a very "adult" obsession
Especially here at tPF, the obsession is not for the faint-hearted ;)

haha. yes i'm aware of that. i've only seen teens/young adults carry tokidoki's here in houston...maybe i'm not looking hard enough? i dont know. :smile: especially in korea...i went this summer and...so many lesportsac/tokidoki bags everywhere!

Blackwidow: most places don't allow teens under 16 to work.