Tokidoki Fans

thanks neon :] and no i dont think the amore really is coming out sunday...last i heard, its comin out april 10th =/ got some time to wait...which is fine by me, my bank account could use the break!

oh no i meant on the livejournal community...someone posted it was coming out this weekend so i was freaking out...but then i tihnk she was mistaken! u can't delete posts here
Oh, got it...thanx for clearing that up...I was super :confused1: !!

Momo - You're not kidding about the good old bank acct needing a break!! I've just about maxxxxxed my credit cards and I haven't even been buying my own purses...just on jewlery & hoodies & tees!!!!! I'm pretty glad we have until April!

i'm newly hooked on tokidoki. Other than my gioco bag, i just bought this shirt the other day. i want to get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things but esp. the tokidoki skin tint from smaskbox before it goes away.

i'm newly hooked on tokidoki. Other than my gioco bag, i just bought this shirt the other day. i want to get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things but esp. the tokidoki skin tint from smaskbox before it goes away.
I have that shirt too...it's super cute. Be careful not to put it in the dryer or it will shrink on you!!

I actually bought the tokidoki skin tint but returned it b/c it didn't work on my face!! It sure looked pretty on my hand but when I put it on my face you couldn't see it at all!!!! that's why I :heart: :heart: :heart: ulta and sephora b/c you can return everything!!!!!

hmm..i should ask the rep if i could try it on before i get it this weekend.

thanks for the advise on the shirt--do u know if the hoodies shrink? they run a bit big for me.

hmm..i should ask the rep if i could try it on before i get it this weekend.

thanks for the advise on the shirt--do u know if the hoodies shrink? they run a bit big for me.
What do you mean ask the rep to try it on...in the store??? I'm confused. The t-shirts run small. I know that.

I'm not sure if the hoodies shrink...I haven't washed mine yet but I probably won't put mine in the dryer just in case. Mine fits perfectly!!:love:

I'm waiting for my 3 pc. Tokidoki smashbox set to come in the mail that ordered off of QVC. I ordered the celebrita (cool collection). I love the picture of the little angel on the mirror in the eyeshadow compact. I just hope the colors will look good on me.