To those who got the new vernis cles

I bought two, one in Pomme, and one in violet, and I think I grab the last two in the store. I was debating myself on the regular cle with this one when I was in the store, and for $75 more, I decided to get the pochette cle in both color. I used them as both key chain and wallet.

To those who use it as a charm, do you still put stuff in it? I know it seems like a dumb question but if you use it as a wallet or card holder...isn't it weird to dangle it outside your bag? :confused1:

I use mine outside my bag and put some change and a few dollars in it so i do not have to go into my wallet for everything. I bought the pomme and it looks wonderful with my mono, damier and azur.

1/ Can you still use it as a 'charm' dangling outside your bag or is it too big for that now?
I put it on the outside of my Mezzo for a while, but I stopped. I personally think it's a bit too big to use as a charm, JMO.

2/ I might also decide to use it as a key holder. I'm sure the ring is too small for my keys but I read somewhere on the forum that small rings can be used for each and every key. Does anyone have any idea where to get those small rings?
I don't know anything about this, sorry!

3/ This would be my first vernis purchase and I hear from TPFers that it scraches easily etc... So, how fragile is it? And what makes it scratch? Is the daily, usual use too much?
This is also my first vernis piece; I've used it since I got it and just throw it in my bag, and no problems yet!

4/ Last not least, what would be a nice color with a Mini Lin ebene? Amarante, pomme or violet?
easy, POMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one in Violette and use it as a key holder so that my key do not scratch my other items in my bag. It should be fine as a bag charm but on bigger (taller) bags, but that's just me.

I don't find the Vernis to scratch easy ~ unless you purposely rub it on a rough surface, then yes of course it'll sratch.

As for colors in the Vernis ~ I only picked Violette because it's my fave color, other than that ~ the Vernis is awesome in POMME!

you can get key rings in different sizes at the hardware store like Lowe's or Hope Depot.

I had an amarante cles but returned it and got pomme instead! Amarante is a beautiful color but IMO I think the pomme looks better with mono, the other one was just throwing it off. Violette will go well too.

i have one in violette, and luv it. i don't often use it as a bag charm, as the chain is too long. it's ok, if your bag is "tall" enough, like this:

2190363619_da647ffe5e.jpg

and about scratches, it does get scratched a little bit, but vernis is VERY durable, more than you may think! :yes:

and for a mini lin ebene, i think either pomme or violette would be great.