TNT to remake DALLAS

I am just catching up with part two of the season premier. This is great.

charlene tilton looks older than linda grey though....

I love that they are reviving this show, so far I am delighted just seeing all the old faces, and southfork, etc., I hope the show can sustain for the season, it needs to be able to stand on its own two feet.

Elena reminds me of Demi Moore.

I think they made a bag casting choice with this Elena. She is certainly not a girl that is believable to me as having both John Ross and Christopher falling all over her. To me she is just very forgettable...would rather see some femme fatale.

Also I wish JR and John Ross were in partnership. Don't like that JR is screwing his own son over...at his age, how long will he hold onto his wealth he may as well split is with John Ross. Now John Ross will turn against him and I like having JR mentor him.

I think they made a bag casting choice with this Elena. She is certainly not a girl that is believable to me as having both John Ross and Christopher falling all over her. To me she is just very forgettable...would rather see some femme fatale.

Also I wish JR and John Ross were in partnership. Don't like that JR is screwing his own son over...at his age, how long will he hold onto his wealth he may as well split is with John Ross. Now John Ross will turn against him and I like having JR mentor him.

100% on everything.

They should have cast the girl playing Marta as Elena. She could have dressed it down I'm sure, she is probably actually Hispanic/ Latino, and she is far more interesting as an actress. She's just probably a couple years older than the boys but I'd let that go.

I want some more, real, emotional significance from this show and I feel like they are wasting their chance with JR and John. I get that they are both schemers down to their bones, and that they never had a chance to form a bond, but if either of them showed some hesitation, some doubt, some hint of real love for one another (or at least the beginnings of it) I would care a lot more, even if they kept up the backstabbing etc etc. (That is the whole reason Boardwalk Empire broke my heart so much. They nailed that kind of stuff!!) I hope that is still coming down the pipeline though, so I will keep watching. They're the ones I'm watching for anyway.

really enjoyed watching the shows, i was a dallas and knots landing fan for many years and so far i am a new dallas fan. but i do agree that i cannot not see two goodlooking men falling over elena, hate to say it but sometimes she looks like a talking cadaver. she was really very attractive when she had more weight on her.