TJ Maxx... here I come!!!

I put the Poppy Duffle and Demi on layaway the other day! :yes: Came to $340!

Wealthy areas get better stuff????!!!!
ROFL!
SO not true!

I have seen Prada, Marc Jacobs, Coach, Ect at my local TJ's and I do not consider my area "wealthy!"

The only Coach at TJ's I have seen is the straw bee demi and tote. I'm not a huge fan of that bag, but I've been tempted to buy it every time I see it!

(oh, I take that back, I saw a black pleated hobo there this past week, but for something like $278...I thought that was way too expensive for TJ's!!)

Last week my TJ's still had the straw bee demi's which have been there for like a month now, I'm shocked! They also had the large bee tote and the large poppy tote-I'm thinking they were about $180 each but don't quote me.

Marshalls had the bee demi for $80 (same price as TJ). They also still had a denim demi for $120 which has been there for months. It has the wrong Coach tag on it (it's marked as a poppy) so I know it's the same one I keep seeing.

Found the white with gold signature duffle today (see April thread) and also saw the white poppy leather tote, white pleated hobo and a couple bee demis. That's the best selection I've ever seen in this store.

Ok, so I don't have a TJ Maxx where I live <~ yes, very sad :sad: , I know... lol... BUT, I am going to go visit my boyfriend in Albuquerque next weekend, and he lives like 5 minutes from a TJ Maxx. SOOO, I was wondering if anybody is from Albuquerque, and if so, could you possibly tell me what they have at the TJ Maxx there. I want to be prepared for my visit... lol...

Thanks Ladies!!!

M.

I was born and raised in Albuquerque (but now live in Boise), and YES, Albuquerque does have a TJ Maxx. My mother practically lives there. lol. If I remember correctly, it is off of Louisiana and Montgomery, but don't quote me on that!!

I was born and raised in Albuquerque (but now live in Boise), and YES, Albuquerque does have a TJ Maxx. My mother practically lives there. lol. If I remember correctly, it is off of Louisiana and Montgomery, but don't quote me on that!!

No way!? How exciting is that... lol. I'm actually thinking of moving to ABQ once I'm done with school! Yeah, it is on Montgomery. I went, and they only had some poppy demis. Oh, and they had this really nice travel bag (it was a Ralph Lauren, not a Coach - but it was still REALLY NICE), and it was only like $20!!! :wtf: AND, the big dummy that I am, I DIDN'T BUY IT! :doh: Let me tell ya, on my way back home on the airplane, I was really sad :crybaby: :sad: ... Oh well, maybe next time... :shrugs:

The only Coach at TJ's I have seen is the straw bee demi and tote. I'm not a huge fan of that bag, but I've been tempted to buy it every time I see it!

(oh, I take that back, I saw a black pleated hobo there this past week, but for something like $278...I thought that was way too expensive for TJ's!!)

My Stein Mart has that pleated hobo in black for $298.00. I already have it but that is way too much. I am almost positive that my TJ has a fake white tote. I keep seeing (all dirty) and the vachetta triming does not look right to me. Still, they want $135.00 and it is not worth it.:Push:

No way!? How exciting is that... lol. I'm actually thinking of moving to ABQ once I'm done with school! Yeah, it is on Montgomery. I went, and they only had some poppy demis. Oh, and they had this really nice travel bag (it was a Ralph Lauren, not a Coach - but it was still REALLY NICE), and it was only like $20!!! :wtf: AND, the big dummy that I am, I DIDN'T BUY IT! :doh: Let me tell ya, on my way back home on the airplane, I was really sad :crybaby: :sad: ... Oh well, maybe next time... :shrugs:

The funny thing is that when I was a kid, I HATED going to TJ Maxx with my mom. SHe would spend hours (or it seemed like it) in there. There used to be a grocery store next to it that sold ice cream cones, so we would go there while mom shopped. NOW, Im the one who tortures my kids by taking them with me to TJ Maxx. The store here in Boise is awesome, it is a TJ Maxx & More Store, so it is huge. When my mom visits us, that store is the first place she wants to go. lol:smile:

The funny thing is that when I was a kid, I HATED going to TJ Maxx with my mom. SHe would spend hours (or it seemed like it) in there. There used to be a grocery store next to it that sold ice cream cones, so we would go there while mom shopped. NOW, Im the one who tortures my kids by taking them with me to TJ Maxx. The store here in Boise is awesome, it is a TJ Maxx & More Store, so it is huge. When my mom visits us, that store is the first place she wants to go. lol:smile:

Lol... too funny! Well, I just might bump into your mom one of these days when I'm in the ABQ TJ Maxx!!! :P