TJ Maxx... here I come!!!

Prior to today, the only Coach I had seen at my TJ was a wristlet with fur trim. It was $79. I had it in my cart for about an hour and then put it down at the last minute. I was glad, too, when I got home and searched Ebay and found them going for $40. Today was the first time I've seen Coach purses at my TJ. I got there around 2:30 PM and spied the Poppy sig demi. I grabbed it. A few minutes later my 11 y.o. DD says, here's another one, Mom. She found a 1555 in white. I grabbed that one too! I bought both. I don't know why, I don't really need them. I just got a little crazy when I actually found Coach at my TJ :nuts:

I've heard about fake bags at TJ. People return fake bags and the SA's aren't trained to spot a fake, so TJ's gets scammed and puts the bag back on the floor.

You really have to know what to look for. Some fakes are obvious (sloppy) and some aren't.

I personally have never seen a fake anything at TJ Maxx!

over spring break I briefly browsed a TJM and found no Coach!! Dooney, tons of Ralph Lauren and some Betsey Johnson :sad:

The one I usually go to across state does carry a limited amount of Coach, usually Hamptons stuff.

omg@ bait & switch @ TJ maxx NO WAY...

good thing i told myself no more TJmaxx! outlets and boutiques ONLY

I don't think there is anything wrong with shopping at TJ Maxx...you can find some GREAT deals there!
I have been buying and selling for 2 years, so I know what to look for, so I don't worry.
I LOVE the outlet as well. The boutique, well, only if there is a PCE.

I see Coach at Marshalls and TJ Maxx all the time. The thing is you have to get it quick or someone else will get it. And I agree about the bait and switch thing. I once saw a fake Kate Spade.

I found the poppy duffel for $199.99, is that good?

yes that bag is gorgeous. They were in the TJMaxx around here about a month ago. I blinked and now they are gone. Bags go fast at TJM. Marshalls is the same CO and they have sometimes the same bags for $10 cheaper. This one Marshalls I go to is crammed like 4 bags to a hook so you have to use your "bagdar"

yes that bag is gorgeous. They were in the TJMaxx around here about a month ago. I blinked and now they are gone. Bags go fast at TJM. Marshalls is the same CO and they have sometimes the same bags for $10 cheaper. This one Marshalls I go to is crammed like 4 bags to a hook so you have to use your "bagdar"

You mean, coachbagdar, uh!!! I have one and my 13 yrs. old son is getting one, also. I bring him with me to TJM and Marshalls so he starts looking for me so we could leave quick. Too funny!! :P

So the $199.99 is worth it. I put that baby on layaway just because I was dying for a white leather/brown signature print and this should do!!

I just got back from TJ Maxx and they had a lot of Pleated Hobos in black and white. It was $279 I believe and there was one poppy gallery tote too. This was in Minnesota.

You mean, coachbagdar, uh!!! I have one and my 13 yrs. old son is getting one, also. I bring him with me to TJM and Marshalls so he starts looking for me so we could leave quick. Too funny!! :P

So the $199.99 is worth it. I put that baby on layaway just because I was dying for a white leather/brown signature print and this should do!!

yes...unless you can get it cheaper somewhere else??
oh and bring the kids up right is what I always say! LOL

not real sure but the best time to go to TJM and Marshalls is Thursdays and Fridays. I wish I knew someone who worked there to help. I went on a Thursday and they were putting the stuff out right in front of me. I was picking cherries. One thing I have found is that the TJMs in the wealthier areas get the better stuff. I can hit 3 around here and there's a difference in the selection.