Tieks by Gavrieli

I cannot even put into words how awesome these shoes are. I ABSOLUTELY love them!!! Also, they're addictive. I keep buying more..lol! I just wish there was a color that matched the vachetta on my other addiction (lv bags).

Posted a separate thread but didn't get any responses so thought I'd try here. Thinking about the blue tiek patent for my wedding! Yay or nay?

You mean for the actual ceremony? Or the reception? Also, is it a formal wedding? Is this your only "something blue"? Honestly, it's all about you and what you want on your wedding day so if you want to do it..go for it!!!! If it were me, I'd probably were heals to the wedding and definitely flats (blinged out silver or white) for the reception. But now that I think about it...I had some beautiful wedding shoes that were really uncomfortable and in hindsight, no one could even see my feet so Tieks would've come in handy.

Posted a separate thread but didn't get any responses so thought I'd try here. Thinking about the blue tiek patent for my wedding! Yay or nay?

Yay! The Tiek Blue Patent is a beautiful blue that reminds me of a Tiffany box, one shade darker. There is also a Tieks style called Paradise Blue, which might be gorgeous for your wedding if you are looking for your "something blue."

Last edited:

I think it's a beautiful color and would look lovely even if they are peeking out from under your dress. I'm pretty sure there's pics of brides wearing the Tiek blue patents on the Tieks website.

I have the wild copper and the navy, and they're fantastic. The navy especially is my favorite. They're the only shoes I've ever owned that didn't require bandaids all over my feet to wear, and that includes flipflops.

I would definitely wear them for a wedding. They'd be ridiculously comfy vs high heels.