Tieks by Gavrieli

I'm surprised this thread isn't more active. I wear Tieks every day I go into the office. I need to start taking pics of my daily bag/Tieks combo, not just my bag of the day.

Here's one of my recent favorites that I wore on a casual jeans day.

Starstruck with a moss green bag

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430320921.206481.jpg

They are true to size. Also the customer service is great.

Thx! That's good to know. I'm going to order a 7. Although I am worried that I need an 8. Usually I wear 7.5 but my feet is wide. In Toms i wear a 7 and it's tight at first but loosens up. I wonder if it will be like opening up a bag of chips after getting one pair. :graucho:

Thx! That's good to know. I'm going to order a 7. Although I am worried that I need an 8. Usually I wear 7.5 but my feet is wide. In Toms i wear a 7 and it's tight at first but loosens up. I wonder if it will be like opening up a bag of chips after getting one pair. :graucho:

Call them up and ask. I say get an 8. If they don't work they will send you a pair to swap as long as you do not wear them.

Reactions: lisse779

I have a very wide foot, and I go up a half size for Tieks.

I've had to return one pair. The return shipping was free.

And for me, it was like chips!! I have VERY wide feet, so my shoe brand choices are limited. These stretch/fit, and are actually flattering on my feet. So... I'm up to 15 pairs.

I love my tieks, I have 5 pairs but they do not hold up if you walk a lot or wear the same pair all the time. The first pair I bought was ballerina pink. I loved them, wore them all the time and basically they are destroyed in a year. Not long after I bought the pink ones I bought the navy but I just never wore that pair as much. since they are leather I am wondering if I could fix them up with shoe polish or something? They just look really worn