Tia and Tamera - STYLE network

Tia was wrong for not telling Tamra about that opportunity
...or if i got that wrong...the one w/o the mole should have told the one with the mole about her potential deal

Tia was wrong for not telling Tamra about that opportunity
...or if i got that wrong...the one w/o the mole should have told the one with the mole about her potential deal

They have a very interesting relationship and I suspect are not really that close. Tamera mentioned last week, that she and Tia hadn't really seen each other that often in the past and rarely spoke to one another (when Tia got married). After the first season, I never got the vibe they were as close as people think they are, because they are twins and played close twins on Sister Sister.

I sort of see where Tia (w/o mole) is coming from. Your whole life people expect you to do everything with your twin, because that is how people see you. But there comes a time when you want to do things on your own and be an individual. You don't want people to always see you as Tia & Tamera. She wanted to hold onto something that was hers and hers alone. If it wasn't a signed deal, I don't think she was trying to be sneaky. I do think Tia gets annoyed easily by her sister (I would to), and only wants to do the "twin" thing as her last resort. Tamera doesn't seem to have a problem with running the "twin" thing until the wheels fall off.

Last edited:
They have a very interesting relationship and I suspect are not really that close. Tamera mentioned last week, that she and Tia hadn't really seen each other that often in the past and rarely spoke to one another (when Tia got married). After the first season, I never got the vibe they were as close as people think they are, because they are twins and played close twins on Sister Sister.

I sort of see where Tia (w/o mole) is coming from. Your whole life people expect you to do everything with your twin, because that is how people see you. But there comes a time when you want to do things on your own and be an individual. You don't want people to always see you as Tia & Tamera. She wanted to hold onto something that was hers and hers alone. If it wasn't a signed deal, I don't think she was trying to be sneaky. I do think Tia gets annoyed easily by her sister (I would to), and only wants to do the "twin" thing as her last resort. Tamera doesn't seem to have a problem with running the "twin" thing until the wheels fall off.

hmmm interesting. i never knew they didn't stay in touch. well Tia is certainly benefiting from the twin thing w/this show. maybe Tamra wants a closeness that Tia doesn't.

This show needs to come back!

Maybe Bravo will pick it up because they play repeats of it. Seeing Tamera with baby #2 and watching all of them grow as a family is nice.

This show needs to come back!

Maybe Bravo will pick it up because they play repeats of it. Seeing Tamera with baby #2 and watching all of them grow as a family is nice.

They are the ones who stopped it. They didn't want to do it anymore. I think they didn't realize how much their privacy would be invaded.