Tia and Tamera - STYLE network

is Tia the one married to the black guy?
i've seen on other forums that ppl don't like her--they think she is mean and manipulates her sister.

Yes that's her. The newest episode shown me how ugly Tia is with her sister and her sister's best friend. She was telling her she was upset at Tamara for changing who she was but those types of people don't want to see loved ones grow and progress.

Yes that's her. The newest episode shown me how ugly Tia is with her sister and her sister's best friend. She was telling her she was upset at Tamara for changing who she was but those types of people don't want to see loved ones grow and progress.

i didn't see all of it bc i honestly only caught up at the hair salon

but i didn't like how she told her sister that burlesque is like wearing a revealing dress on the red carpet. no it is not. and apparently Tamra lost her virginity to her husband so it makes sense that she likely wouldn't want to do burlesque in front of people.

i also didn't see the big deal with the poker thing..how did that turn out? I originally thought that the poker thing was Tamra's event and then it appeared like Tia was added later. a poker event for fun is NOT more important than her husband's speech at their alma mater. like it was such a non-issue i want to believe they blew it up for tv and are acting.

i didn't see all of it bc i honestly only caught up at the hair salon

but i didn't like how she told her sister that burlesque is like wearing a revealing dress on the red carpet. no it is not. and apparently Tamra lost her virginity to her husband so it makes sense that she likely wouldn't want to do burlesque in front of people.

i also didn't see the big deal with the poker thing..how did that turn out? I originally thought that the poker thing was Tamra's event and then it appeared like Tia was added later. a poker event for fun is NOT more important than her husband's speech at their alma mater. like it was such a non-issue i want to believe they blew it up for tv and are acting.

Now that you say something about them blowing it up for tv, I think you have a point. Tia was still mad at Tamara for choosing her husband over her. And saying really slick comments to Tamara when she brought it up over dinner. Anyone in their right mind would chose hubby over all else. It's childish of Tia to think otherwise.

Tamera may have rubbed people the wrong way during the planning of her wedding, but she has definitely reversed the roles with her twin. Tia seems a bit overbearing...Tamera is trying to embrace her role as a wife and mother.

Andrea should know that people grow apart. Tia and Tamera are sisters. They aren't as close and both of them are married with children, who has time? Andrea is not a friend I would want because she should have never accepted the maid of honor title knowing Tamera has a twin sister. It doesn't matter who plans the events around a wedding or who your bff is.

but her clown makeup is a no. im like "u look like you let Cree do your makeup"

:roflmfao: I think her make up is ok.

Does Tamera have any black friends? I have yet to ever see her with a black friend

She has Ana, oh no that was her nanny.

Andrea should know that people grow apart. Tia and Tamera are sisters. They aren't as close and both of them are married with children, who has time? Andrea is not a friend I would want because she should have never accepted the maid of honor title knowing Tamera has a twin sister. It doesn't matter who plans the events around a wedding or who your bff is.

:roflmfao: I think her make up is ok.

big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/jamesvanderbeek_0.gif