This may be a stupid ?,but where is Alaska?

OMG you all should have SEEN the new-to-us GORGEOUS male SA at South Alaska this week. Holy frijoles. This one was seriously the most beautiful man. Eh mah gah. A few of us probably made him a bit uncomfortable after a while, because it was hard not to stare!
And he's not gay, which was the hugest shockeroo (married, sadly, and just had a new baby). But wow. Seriously.

Hmmmm....I can only imagine. When I was in Europe in March and the fetching male SA carried my bags to the hotel for me (I had picked up a Birkin, wallet for SO, some other small goodies and a KP for my mom) I thought I was going to die (more from shock that he was carrying my H-bags!). He was also married with a new baby....wonder if it was the same one?

OMG you all should have SEEN the new-to-us GORGEOUS male SA at South Alaska this week. Holy frijoles. This one was seriously the most beautiful man. Eh mah gah. A few of us probably made him a bit uncomfortable after a while, because it was hard not to stare!
And he's not gay, which was the hugest shockeroo (married, sadly, and just had a new baby). But wow. Seriously.

Darn! Where are all the gorgeous, single, straight men hiding?! :roflmfao:

Hmmmm....I can only imagine. When I was in Europe in March and the fetching male SA carried my bags to the hotel for me (I had picked up a Birkin, wallet for SO, some other small goodies and a KP for my mom) I thought I was going to die (more from shock that he was carrying my H-bags!). He was also married with a new baby....wonder if it was the same one?

Oh my!! This gorgeous piece of work has a European accent, and was definitely not at that particular Alaskan store before June, so it could be. Dark hair, tall, sexy Armani-type glasses? Name starts with a D? Lordy I'm getting all verfuzzled just thinking about him again. :P

LOL. this thread is funny.
I saw the original thread, so I knew, but I am glad this got cleared up for others!

The HAC diet!!! That is hilarious.