The VIP Gift Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not gotten one yet but my SA said there’s a paper advent calendar, Christmas wreath adorned with a LV logo, notebook. She told me the gifts are not that great and are made by a 3rd party this year.

Reactions: ProShopper1
I have not gotten one yet but my SA said there’s a paper advent calendar, Christmas wreath adorned with a LV logo, notebook. She told me the gifts are not that great and are made by a 3rd party this year.

I’m not sure if I officially qualify for one, but I have my fingers crossed. The ones last year (blanket, scarves) looked so nice. I am/was definitely hoping for a blanket. A year too late for me I guess. But I would be grateful for anything. :angel:

I’m not sure if I officially qualify for one, but I have my fingers crossed. The ones last year (blanket, scarves) looked so nice. I am/was definitely hoping for a blanket. A year too late for me I guess. But I would be grateful for anything. :angel:
She said the year before, way better items. I got a leather pouch last year. She said one of the clients spent $30k+ and only got a notebook. And the one who spent $50k this year got the paper advent calendar, the advent calendar inside is made with paper mini ornaments. But since it’s not made by LV themselves, it’s made by a 3rd party, she felt the items felt a bit cheap, compared to years before.

Reactions: ProShopper1
She said the year before, way better items. I got a leather pouch last year. She said one of the clients spent $30k+ and only got a notebook. And the one who spent $50k this year got the paper advent calendar, the advent calendar inside is made with paper mini ornaments. But since it’s not made by LV themselves, it’s made by a 3rd party, she felt the items felt a bit cheap, compared to years before.
It’s crazy that they went from omg amazing to bleh. You’d think it would be more incremental..unless last years were just insane?

Has anyone received their Christmas VIC gifts yet this year?
No and I was wondering about that. Sort of glad to read the comments that it wasn't that great anyway. The world is a bit different now so it shouldn't come as a surprise. No Hoiday Open House this year either. I am focusing on being thankful for the amazing gifts from the past.

Reactions: Loriad
I got a wild at heart notebook. I don't use the notebooks at all though. My CA was upset that I wasn't going to get the advent calendar before we found out it was just a paper ornament advent calendar.

I would've had even less use for that.

hi all, seems that lv now has a mobile boutique and they will come to a client’s home? Does one need to be at a certain spend threshold to reserve an appointment with the mobile boutique and/or promise to spend at a certain threshold? Anyone know what that is? There’s a YouTuber who showcased a video but I couldn’t watch the whole thing. This may not be the right thread for this so mod please let me know or move. Thank you.