The VIP Gift Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I thought I'd start a thread so all of you VIP's can boast your gifts.
    I dont personally have any but have always been intrested in seeing the many kinds! So go on girls (and we'll including me about 4 guys:rolleyes: ) and post some pictures and how you went upon getting a VIP gift.

2. I got a MC bookmark. :huh:

3. All I have is the little plastic key chain. I'll have to take a pic of it later... But what about you all? Do some of you have the chopsticks, the candles, incense, paper weights, MC cards etc? May we see them if you do?

4. I want to see a pic of the keychain:yes: I got 2 of the MC bookmarks and a letter opener :confused1: (I think it is wooden)

5. Wow, I forgot that I have the black MC bookmart too. I didn't get mine free though... I bought it from someone... :confused1: I'll take pics soon.

6. Yes, please post pics of the black. I wish one of mine was black.:yes: :yes: :yes:

7. Letter opener from Christmas party '06

123456.jpg
  8. I have the brown plastic keychain and I love it!!! It's well made.... My only item so far that was given to me by my favorite SA. I did buy a metal round burgandy/gold keychain from LV Paris on e-bay, but I think it's fake.... oh well...:rolleyes:

9. Brass Keepall Paperweight
    Crystal Trunk
    Candles
    Letter opener
    Key chain
    Playing cards
    Incense
    Chopsticks
    Notecards
    MC bookmarks
    Travel set

10. I know I have to get some pics up but snowycoco would you please take some shots of your goodies please?

11. I want to see pics of all those goodies too! :yes::tender:

12. Goldenleopardlady, I have the keepall paperweight. Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

It's my favorite VIP gift :heart:

13. ^^ wow! that is one nice VIP gift!

14. Wow!! What a nice gift!!! You must buy a ton of LV!!!