The undressing of my first Hermes - Warning: Hot! Hot! HOT!

i'm so glad i logged on one more time. i don't think it's just a summer bag and i don't think you should lose your first day, or week or month thinking about the next one. your first deserves more time and attention then that. i'm so happy you got it. i think the picotin is a very distinctive bag and if your style is casual, this will take it up a whole bunch of notches. i love it. it's wonderful. thank you for sharing so quickly - we like them hot off the counter here at the PF. we need a pic of you holding it (without any additional striptease, thankyouverymuch).
one question - why did they test you like that? why did they wait so long to give you your bag? i think they know that it's 110% chance we'll buy a bag after they tell us we can't. and if they give us the bag right off the bat, we hemm and haw and want to think it over. and 70-80% of the time the person might say no. i'm glad you squealed. that might have made their day.
another question - how did you know to hang around, to stick around, to not budge? instinct?

HiHeels said:
i'm so glad i logged on one more time. i don't think it's just a summer bag and i don't think you should lose your first day, or week or month thinking about the next one. your first deserves more time and attention then that. i'm so happy you got it. i think the picotin is a very distinctive bag and if your style is casual, this will take it up a whole bunch of notches. i love it. it's wonderful. thank you for sharing so quickly - we like them hot off the counter here at the PF. we need a pic of you holding it (without any additional striptease, thankyouverymuch).

I'm going to :rochard: that bag. I love it and no matter what you ladies said when I said that I couldn't make up my mind, I couldn't forget it and wouldn't think of any other bag.

And awww, I was looking forward to stripping and wearing just the bag :P (just kidding... although for a Birkin...)

HiHeels said:
one question - why did they test you like that? why did they wait so long to give you your bag? i think they know that it's 110% chance we'll buy a bag after they tell us we can't. and if they give us the bag right off the bat, we hemm and haw and want to think it over. and 70-80% of the time the person might say no. i'm glad you squealed. that might have made their day.
another question - how did you know to hang around, to stick around, to not budge? instinct?

Actually, they really thought it was sold but gave it a last throw "just in case". I hemmed and hawed a lot the last time I was there and stupidly told the SA not to set it aside for me. Fortunatly, it didn't have too many consequences.

And I was put on the waiting list for an colour Birkin with ruthenium hardware.

Perja said:
I'm going to :rochard: that bag. I love it and no matter what you ladies said when I said that I couldn't make up my mind, I couldn't forget it and wouldn't think of any other bag.

And awww, I was looking forward to stripping and wearing just the bag :P (just kidding... although for a Birkin...)

Actually, they really thought it was sold but gave it a last throw "just in case". I hemmed and hawed a lot the last time I was there and stupidly told the SA not to set it aside for me. Fortunatly, it didn't have too many consequences.

And I was put on the waiting list for an colour Birkin with ruthenium hardware.

well, if you get a birkin, i'm sure a lot of PF members will politely sit through your striptease to get to see the real goods. :lol:

ahHA, the SAs were punishing you. you had the bag, you held the bag, you left the bag. tsk tsk tsk. but in the end they forgave you.

Thanks, I needed that laugh. BTW, when you find yourself thinking about that bag despite what everyone says, then you know it's love.

Damn, that was exciting! I feel like I just got that beautiful bag! Perja, thanks for posting all of those pics! I really love your new bag, and am so very happy for you! Congratulations!!! Definitely rock that bag!