The undressing of my first Hermes - Warning: Hot! Hot! HOT!

1. I went to the Hermes stand in the Hilton near the Eiffel tower today. It was near closing time and I got a tie for my boyfriend and some Tribord rings for myself.

I asked about my Picotin but it had been sold. :cry: To distract myself, I looked around at many things, including a gorgeous ebene and turquoise Picotin MM.

Then as I looked at the leathers, it was closing time but they didn't throw me out... No, my SA went downstairs to check.

She came back with two orange boxes -it was near half an hour after closing time. Ladies, if I could bottle the excitement, I'd be a rich woman indeed.

The SA who had taken care of me during this visit unwrapped the box and I wouldn't contain a small squeal of excitement under the benevolent eyes of the store manager and both SAs.
    Yes, here it was. The Picotin I thought lost...

I couldn't pay quick enough!! It is mine at last.

For your viewing pleasure, the hot, hot hot unwrapping. Warning: Virgin minds, please abstain, this is for adults only.

IMG_1482.jpg IMG_1483.jpg IMG_1484.jpg IMG_1485.jpg IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg IMG_1488.jpg IMG_1489.jpg IMG_1490.jpg IMG_1491.jpg

2. IMG_1492.jpg IMG_1493.jpg IMG_1494.jpg IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg IMG_1497.jpg IMG_1499.jpg IMG_1500.jpg

And that is the end! Hope it didn't get you all too hot and bothered ;)

3. Such a pretty "undressing"!! congrats! Love the color...

4. LOVELY!! Such a fun summer bag! Major congrats on your first Hermes!!

5. Wow! That was quite an unveiling! Congrats to you! It's a beauty!

6. Wow! You took a lot of time to give us that little "unveiling"! Beautiful bag! Wear her well!

7. Phew! *fanning self* Congratulations!

8. Congrats! What a lovely little fun bag:yes: You will wear it all the time thi summer!

9. OMG what a striptease! And what a gorgeous BAG!!!! Congrats Perja! Wear it well...it won't be too long I'm sure 'til your next Hermes purchase!!!!

10. Perja, it is beautiful!!!! I love it!!!! :heart: Congrats and a toast to your lovely Picotin. I'm so glad they had one for you! :biggrin:

11. talk about a strip tease.. lol. the bag is gorgeous! congrats. i'm happy everything worked out for you.

12. Whew, that was hot! Congrats! I :heart: the Picotin. Did you get the PM or MM?

13. Beautiful!! Congrats! :biggrin:

14. ok when will the men out there understand THAT THIS is the oinly striptease whe wanna see in our home??

CONGRATS WHAT A BEAUTY :yahoo:

15. Thank you for the nice comments ladies!! It's a PM Picotin, in blue jean. I don't know the leather, though.