Jimmy Choo The "Ross"

Hey VKD.
Welcome back. I totally understand how time gets away from you.
As a fellow "Ross" lover I just had to let you know that my DH was on the sly and bought the croc Ross that I posted about earlier in this thread. I just had to let you know since you never hear much about the Ross. GO FELLOW ROSS LOVERS. I just love this bag. I posted pics in a thread I started called:
icon10.gif
OMG Croc choo

****can anyone tell me how to post another thread as an attachment that you just have to click on. I CANNOT FIGURE THAT OUT

hey jburgh
My python Ross Fall of 05. That pink python is Beautiful. On my python the handles and straps are leather not snake. When I bought mine I saw it in purple, orange and green. I had not seen the pink till this one. Maybe it was a runway bag since I have not seen any with the exotic straps or handles except the croc. I say go for it you would not regret it

hey jburgh
My python Ross Fall of 05. That pink python is Beautiful. On my python the handles and straps are leather not snake. When I bought mine I saw it in purple, orange and green. I had not seen the pink till this one. Maybe it was a runway bag since I have not seen any with the exotic straps or handles except the croc. I say go for it you would not regret it

OK, miss enabler, LOL...don't think I'll get it, I'm just curious about this style.

That fuchsia Ross is REALLY pretty! And wasn't Robyn's "dream bag" a fuchsia bag??? ;)

It is beautiful. I know Robyn likes fuchsia. We can all run out and play the lottery today and get it for her!

I just wonder what the original price was. If it is an 05, $2300 seems high.

That fuchsia Ross is REALLY pretty! And wasn't Robyn's "dream bag" a fuchsia bag??? ;)

It is beautiful. I know Robyn likes fuchsia. We can all run out and play the lottery today and get it for her!

I just wonder what the original price was. If it is an 05, $2300 seems high.

I have seen this one listed on ebay and have tried to restrain myself :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: , BUT we could set up a "Robyn's Dream Bag" purse fund :woohoo: :woohoo: and not waste hard earned dollars playing the lottery :roflmfao:

The more I look at that listing the more I wish someone would just stop by my house and drop it off....as a gift....because I'm wonderful! :queen:

I love the color more each time I see it, but as others have said, it is indeed a pricey bag that IMO isn't all that versatile.

But to reiterate! I WOULD accept the bag as a gift if someone just came on by and dropped it of! Otherwise it would be very rude...:huh:

Oh, oh...what happened to the pink sneaky-snake Ross? :amazed: Somebody must have been talking to the seller, trying to get her to go down in price. :whistle: My training at the flea markets paid off, after several approaches, I got her to knock off almost $500. The DH is totally off the hook for both the December holidays and Valentine's Day. Totally on purse ban now. :banned:

I may check out the Dec sale for a pair or two of shoes. But, I will have to live vicariously through the rest of you until 2008. :drool: And I promise to have some pics of the Choo family up by then!

Jburgh!! I am SO happy that you got that bag! :yahoo: I love, love, love the color! Not to mention the sneaky snake! It's such a vibrant, colorful bag, you just can't help but feel happy when you see it! :lol:

Congratulations on a beautiful bag and getting a good deal on it besides! :tup: