Jimmy Choo The "Ross"

VKD

O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone see the "Ross" bag for sale anywhere? I think I saw a black one about four months ago on the JC website but may have been mistaken. I missed this style the first time round (like a fool) and have been looking everywhere for one to come up for sale. If you see one please let me know.

Thank you so much.

V

Keep checking e-bay, every once in a while an authentic one shows up. I have the Ross in purple and love it. It' the perfect size. Good luck with your quest, if I run across one, I'll let you know.

I love the Ross!:tup:

When I was in my LV phase I (like a bozo) traded mine to my sister in law for an LV bag - Mistake!
I truly regret letting that bag out of my collection and would buy that style again in a heartbeat!

VKD
It is a great bag. I have the Ross in green Python and it is the beSt bag ever. The size, weight, handles, and style beats all my other bags(LV, Hermes, chanel, gucci) hands down.

I too am beating myself up because my SA called the other day about the last Croc Ross left and I did not get to call her back till the next day and then it was sold. I had seen it once before and it was a very dark brown croc that was shiny. I AM FURIOUS I MISSED THAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!:crybaby:

A croc ross. Oh be still my heart. I bet it's divine. Here's hoping that whoever bought it puts it up on email for sale. I love the snake Ross bags - truly divine.

VKD

Thank you so much everyone for posting the link and telling me about it. I can't believe it. I have not been on the forum for ages as I have been so busy at work and I missed it. It's a crying shame when work gets in the way of a shopping spree!! VKD