~*~ The Rose Ballerine Club ~*~

Thank you

Below is the answer from my SA when I asked her if Neverfull Azur with RB interior would be available Christmas

"The style is currently active and in good supply. In August we will be releasing Rose Ballerine interior on the Damier Ebene Neverfulls.

The color was originally launched in March this year, and is not permanent. It's difficult to say what stock will be like in 5 months, there are so many variables that effect the levels"

I keep putting off using my gorgeous delightful DA with RB interior because I'm so afraid to ruin it. I bought the Indian pink samorga organizer for the inside but I'm still so scared to use it. Every perfect day I get to use it (bought it to use as a summer bag) I chicken out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: ChicagoJess
I keep putting off using my gorgeous delightful DA with RB interior because I'm so afraid to ruin it. I bought the Indian pink samorga organizer for the inside but I'm still so scared to use it. Every perfect day I get to use it (bought it to use as a summer bag) I chicken out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks[/
I say go for it! I was a little nervous about getting my bag dirty too but I just had to wear it. I'm just EXTRA careful.