~*~ The Rose Ballerine Club ~*~

I have been looking for monogram Emilie with rose ballerine for months and just happened to see it as place in cart today so ordered it! After I ordered, it is back to call for availability though. I was amazed. I was told this was discontinued. Anyone hear otherwise?

I have been looking for monogram Emilie with rose ballerine for months and just happened to see it as place in cart today so ordered it! After I ordered, it is back to call for availability though. I was amazed. I was told this was discontinued. Anyone hear otherwise?
I found one on my trip up north. I held it in my hands hawing and hemming over if I should get it. I told the SA that I keep going back and forth on Azur. But in the end, I decided not to get it. A lot of my handbags have colored interiors and didn't want to stress about color transfer. I don't really baby my items, I'm not rough with them, but do use them. I'm still going back and forth in my mind, though....lol!

I found one on my trip up north. I held it in my hands hawing and hemming over if I should get it. I told the SA that I keep going back and forth on Azur. But in the end, I decided not to get it. A lot of my handbags have colored interiors and didn't want to stress about color transfer. I don't really baby my items, I'm not rough with them, but do use them. I'm still going back and forth in my mind, though....lol!

It wasn't the azur with rose ballerine that I found online though. It is the monogram LV canvas with rose ballerine.

Finally my Samorga bag organizer arrived [emoji177] It took three weeks to get to me. I ordered the one in Indian Pink which is a perfect fit for the RB lining. If anyone thinks about getting one: The colour is exactly the same as the darker pink stripes inside.
View attachment 3429767View attachment 3429768

Yay! I'm glad it is the right fit for the RB lining. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I ordered it in the speedy 30 size though, as it is just slightly smaller than the NF MM size so I can use the organiser in both bags. Hopefully it won't look too small in the NF [emoji28]

Yay! I'm glad it is the right fit for the RB lining. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I ordered it in the speedy 30 size though, as it is just slightly smaller than the NF MM size so I can use the organiser in both bags. Hopefully it won't look too small in the NF [emoji28]

Hello Will you please post pictures of it in your neverfull when you receive it? I want to do the same but haven't ordered it yet because of going back and forth with the size.

Finally my Samorga bag organizer arrived [emoji177] It took three weeks to get to me. I ordered the one in Indian Pink which is a perfect fit for the RB lining. If anyone thinks about getting one: The colour is exactly the same as the darker pink stripes inside.

Can you please tell me if you can still cinch the sides with this organizer inside?

Thanks so much for posting, I just ordered this organizer for my mm RB- DE