The Puzzle Fold Tote

i tried on small and medium. Small seemed too small on my frame and medium felt like the way to go. The leather was smoochy and soft, just like Loewe quality. The smell of the fine leather was divine.
One thing that pulled me away from them was the way the handles were attached to the body. Seemed too frail especially on the medium size as it could have carried my MacBook. I wouldn't feel comfortable loading up this bag.
The leather quality was top notch though.

I went for the large size. It’s huge on my frame, but fits everything I bring during office days. I tried my laptop sleeve with the medium size and it did not fit. I was sooo tempted to get the dark khaki cause it looked more grey than green in the store, but ended up going for the black.

View attachment 5827431View attachment 5827919
Would you mind sharing what size laptop you have? I'm considering this bag for a workbag for me and I need to schlep my laptop each day.

My partner opted to get the large puzzle tote as well as the medium looked a bit small on him. We've actually collected it the day it was launched but haven't gotten around to using it as we then departed on a short trip. I am waiting for the mushroom design one to come in though!

Would you mind sharing what size laptop you have? I'm considering this bag for a workbag for me and I need to schlep my laptop each day.

I have a 15in laptop. It wouldn’t fit horizontally in the medium. If vertically, part of it peeked out in the medium. So I just went for the large.
Just to add - I have a 13" MacBook Air and it fits nicely in the Medium vertically

My partner opted to get the large puzzle tote as well as the medium looked a bit small on him. We've actually collected it the day it was launched but haven't gotten around to using it as we then departed on a short trip. I am waiting for the mushroom design one to come in though!
What does the mushroom one look like?

First day out with my medium black tote. I love it! I’m not so concerned about it being open vs have a snap or other type of top closure because I’m a bag inside bag person and put my wallet at the bottom. I modeled my laptop sleeve I it (10 x 14 inches) and fits just fine with plenty of room though I wouldn’t load it up too much as it may strain the sewn straps. Great bag. I’d prefer slightly smaller but the mini was TOO small. I’m very happy with it though. Gorgeous leather, versatile and I think I’ll wear it for a long time.

IMG_0858.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

First day out with my medium black tote. I love it! I’m not so concerned about it being open vs have a snap or other type of top closure because I’m a bag inside bag person and put my wallet at the bottom. I modeled my laptop sleeve I it (10 x 14 inches) and fits just fine with plenty of room though I wouldn’t load it up too much as it may strain the sewn straps. Great bag. I’d prefer slightly smaller but the mini was TOO small. I’m very happy with it though. Gorgeous leather, versatile and I think I’ll wear it for a long time.

View attachment 5833625

View attachment 5833626

View attachment 5833627

View attachment 5833628
The center point on your bag looks impeccable!
I was hesitant when I first saw online photos of this bag and thought that Loewe would have construction issues there (Getting all the points to match up is challenging!) But it looks flawless!
This really is a understated chic and deceptively simple bag.

Reactions: afj
The center point on your bag looks impeccable!
I was hesitant when I first saw online photos of this bag and thought that Loewe would have construction issues there (Getting all the points to match up is challenging!) But it looks flawless!
This really is an understated chic and deceptively simple bag.
It really is a beautifully made bag. Perfect balance of structure and flexibility.