The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

Yeah I guess the movies are more popular than I thought!

Haha true most of the guys do have that. Although they still look really cute with them.
The guys look better and dress better than the women most of the time. Some of the things they put on the women make me cringe. They know how to dress them in the rural small town stories, but when it comes to the city, forget it!

Hilarious! I think the more telling thing is that the SNL writers know that these movies exist. Someone must be watching them lol! They managed to get all the important plot points of most of the movies.

Has anyone noticed how often the male leads have beards or stubble? Good thing they don't kiss until the last 30sec or these girls would have raw faces :lol:

They were mostly right on with the plots!!:giggle::lol:

Also, have you guys noticed a lot of the stories start off with the main character already in a relationship and by the end they’ve left them for someone new?!!
I love that they fall in love within a few days lol! I think the Mistletoe Promise was the only ending where she said that they would see where things went and it was not a done deal ending with a wedding.

I love that they fall in love within a few days lol! I think the Mistletoe Promise was the only ending where she said that they would see where things went and it was not a done deal ending with a wedding.

I love how fast the relationship develops too, lol! I loved Jamie King in this! I think I had about thirty more mins left and set my DVR. I don’t know how it magically disappeared! Hubby must have done it. It’s still one of my favorites even though I didn’t even finish it.

Reactions: Yoshi1296
I love how fast the relationship develops too, lol! I loved Jamie King in this! I think I had about thirty more mins left and set my DVR. I don’t know how it magically disappeared! Hubby must have done it. It’s still one of my favorites even though I didn’t even finish it.
I have seen it twice. Once last year and now this year. It is one of the better ones because the premise is different to a certain extent.

Reactions: BagLadyT