The Pochette Felicie Club!

Different type of leather, different type of feel, epi slightly lighter weight and very hardy, Empreinte is thicker leather, would stretch out of shape, prints may not as deep crispy after frequnt use, both understated, epi more understated, epi silver hardware typically, Empreinte gold hardware typically
Thank you so much! I have an Epi Alma bb and a Emp Speedy b25 and love both leathers! I think my issue is I love the black emp felicie more, it’s just so beautiful and soft. But I’m getting this mainly for work/business travel and the epi is so under the radar from a safety point of view if I’m traveling alone in a major city. Decisions decisions… :no:

Thank you so much! I have an Epi Alma bb and a Emp Speedy b25 and love both leathers! I think my issue is I love the black emp felicie more, it’s just so beautiful and soft. But I’m getting this mainly for work/business travel and the epi is so under the radar from a safety point of view if I’m traveling alone in a major city. Decisions decisions… :no:
You are very welceome, if for business, I think Felicie is too small? I use Hermes Evelyn 29 black and Speedy b 30 DE for business.

Reactions: puddingcup
Beautiful collection!! Can you share your pros and cons between the black epi and black emp please? I can’t decide which one to get. :smile:
Thank you! :flowers: For me, these two aspects are the major ones that differentiate the both bags:
- Very low-key & simple (epi) vs. more luxurious look (empreinte)
- Absolute carefreeness & robustness of epi in any type of weather, whereas my SA recommended not to wear empreinte in heavy rain or snow. Also, you need to watch out not to scratch or rub the bag a bit more with empreinte than with epi.
In case you match your jewelry to the hardware, silver (epi) vs. gold (empreinte) might be another aspect to consider.
As to me, both are very beautiful bags with which you can’t go wrong. :heart:

I always take one of my Felicies on the business travel and often to work with me, paired with a laptop bag (or backpack). This way I have something nice with me, which isn’t overwhelming and I don’t need to watch after during the trip. Also, it’s convenient for me to hide my Félicie in my laptop bag when I feel like I don’t need her, and use as a nice woc to a business lunch or dinner.
Hope that helps :flowers:

You are very welceome, if for business, I think Felicie is too small? I use Hermes Evelyn 29 black and Speedy b 30 DE for business.
Ohhh beautiful choices!! I use a PA now, I like having a small bag to keep in a laptop bag/book bag and take out for meals. :smile:

Thank you! :flowers: For me, these two aspects are the major ones that differentiate the both bags:
- Very low-key & simple (epi) vs. more luxurious look (empreinte)
- Absolute carefreeness & robustness of epi in any type of weather, whereas my SA recommended not to wear empreinte in heavy rain or snow. Also, you need to watch out not to scratch or rub the bag a bit more with empreinte than with epi.
In case you match your jewelry to the hardware, silver (epi) vs. gold (empreinte) might be another aspect to consider.
As to me, both are very beautiful bags with which you can’t go wrong. :heart:

I always take one of my Felicies on the business travel and often to work with me, paired with a laptop bag (or backpack). This way I have something nice with me, which isn’t overwhelming and I don’t need to watch after during the trip. Also, it’s convenient for me to hide my Félicie in my laptop bag when I feel like I don’t need her, and use as a nice woc to a business lunch or dinner.
Hope that helps :flowers:
I’m the same for work - prefer a small bag to keep in laptop bag/backpack, and take out when needed. Right now I use a PA but looking to get the Felicie in black! Good point on matching jewelry, then I should get the epi. You put it well, that black emp with gold hardware is so luxurious and beautiful. May I ask please which one do you find yourself grabbing more?

Ohhh beautiful choices!! I use a PA now, I like having a small bag to keep in a laptop bag/book bag and take out for meals. :smile:

I’m the same for work - prefer a small bag to keep in laptop bag/backpack, and take out when needed. Right now I use a PA but looking to get the Felicie in black! Good point on matching jewelry, then I should get the epi. You put it well, that black emp with gold hardware is so luxurious and beautiful. May I ask please which one do you find yourself grabbing more?
Of course! It’s undoubtedly the epi one - because she’s so incredibly carefree and with minimal branding, she has accompanied me to numerous business events & trips last year. :heart:TBH even though I love and adore the empreinte one, I’ve hardly ever used her (hopefully she’ll be more in rotation in 2024).
Let us know please what you decide and please post the pics of your new beauty when she arrives! :ghi5:

I’m considering the Felicie to use for quick errands, but also as a nice evening bag for dressy events. Which is better for that: Felicie or DZP in black emoreinte? I’d have to get DZP second hand, I guess. I no longer see it on the LV site. Thanks!

I have the DZP in black empreinte and the Felicie in two tone beige empreinte leather. Both can be dressed up with the addition of a shorter chain strap and both have a very small capacity for space but sufficient for evening wear. Have you ever considered the YSL Cassandre wristlet? It is available in many colours, has a decent amount of storage and can easily be converted to a crossbody. It cost less than 1/2 the price of either the Felicie or the DZP and is made of durable leather. I find the YSL dressier than the others.

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1637.jpeg
    IMG_1637.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Just got back from a 17-day cruise with an overnight trip to the city where the cruise was leaving from and a day and night in that city (with excursions) prior to leaving. So, lots to do. I took my Felicie with me as my main evening bag (most evenings on the cruise were elegant casual more or less country club casual). The Felicie worked perfectly for this, as well as for the day or two when it was rainy, and I did not want to get the vachetta on my main day crossbody wet in the rain (I forget the name, but it is a very small, soft crossbody with two compartments on a vachetta strap -- it seems LV has discontinued this style). I loved the Felicie at dinner, as it worked nicely for that "elegant casual" vibe, never clashing with what I was wearing and never looking like I was trying too hard. I have it in the Azur which complemented the summery vibe of my cruise wardrobe perfectly. Am now thinking I would love to get a darker one, preferably pre-loved, for the "darker" months of the year. LOL.

I have the DZP in black empreinte and the Felicie in two tone beige empreinte leather. Both can be dressed up with the addition of a shorter chain strap and both have a very small capacity for space but sufficient for evening wear. Have you ever considered the YSL Cassandre wristlet? It is available in many colours, has a decent amount of storage and can easily be converted to a crossbody. It cost less than 1/2 the price of either the Felicie or the DZP and is made of durable leather. I find the YSL dressier than the others.
That’s very pretty! How did you make the YSL a crossbody? I would t wear it as a wristlet.