The Pochette Felicie Club!

I am loving this bag! It’s so beautiful in person. The lighter blues really stand out. This is the first time a limited edition has caught my eye this much! I want to buy another piece, I love it that much. I wish they had more of a selection to choose from. If you like it I would hold off too long. An FYI …it does not have microfiber lining as the website indicates. It’s a navy textile lining.
Glad you are loving it! Great to know. Is the chain ok when you use it or does it dig into the shoulder? From the pics it looks very pretty and dainty. Not too heavy. Oh no microfibre? If only aye?! That would be Devine and amazing if it was. Is the leather very supple? It kind of looks like a luxurious denim colour bag if you know what I mean. Will go fabulous with denim and white shoes! Very fashionable and a gorgeous gradient of blues. I also like that they didn’t add the white colour in like with the neverfull. Makes it more pretty without the white. Is this your first felicie? If I get it, it will be my first so am also tossing up between the noir empreinte, noir/cream bicolour and this limited edition blue colour. The special thing abt this blue is its LE is once it’s gone it’s gone. So will be a very unique piece. Enjoy your beauty and thanks for sharing

Glad you are loving it! Great to know. Is the chain ok when you use it or does it dig into the shoulder? From the pics it looks very pretty and dainty. Not too heavy. Oh no microfibre? If only aye?! That would be Devine and amazing if it was. Is the leather very supple? It kind of looks like a luxurious denim colour bag if you know what I mean. Will go fabulous with denim and white shoes! Enjoy your beauty!
The chain is very pretty and dainty yes, but not comfortable for me because its so thin and kinda short for me. I'm 5'8 and busty. I have another thicker longer chain I got from Etsy which works out great. I was disappointed with no microfiber lining but the leather is so supple and luxurious I guess I can live without it but it sure would of been nice! As far as the color I think its very easy going. I plan on wearing it with most everything to be honest. I consider it fairly neutral. I hope they come out with a few more bags in this beautiful pattern, as I definitely want another piece!

What is the inside of the cardholder slots made of? Is it leather or some fabric? Does it hold up well or do you find the slots to get bigger and the holder bulkier after some use? Thankful for all inputs.

I’m thinking of getting the Yayoi Kusama Felicie.

Can a Felicie carry an iPhone, card holder (I will not use the card holder it comes with) and a super small vanity kit?
Hello.

It’s very situational bag. Some people can fit a ton, some cannot fit a thing. A lot of the time it’s a Tetris game. If you have biggest iPhone, it will fit with a standard small cardholder. If it’s not filled to the brim and only has couple cards, maybe, just maybe you’ll fit cosmetic pouch inside, in case you do not have a lot of things there too. But I’m not sure. Leather versions can fit a bit more due to their ability to stretch just enough to get extra item in.
YouTube has plenty of videos of people stuffing their Felicie with different things, maybe their experience will help.

Empreinte Felicie in noir seems to have been taken off the LV uk website. It has been showing as unavailable for the last few weeks. Does anyone know if it is being discontinued?
OMG! Thanks for the heads up! She seems indeed to be discontinued - she also disappeared from the German website. Were you after her? Maybe CS could still order you one?

Reactions: Rani