The PANDORA thread

Hi guys,

I really want a ring like this but don't really want to pay £275 for a simple stack ring such as this. Does anyone know elsewhere that has a similar style ring but not as expensive?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0296.PNG
    IMG_0296.PNG
    183.5 KB · Views: 546
Reactions: iVALANI
@guccilover21, that's really pretty. Maybe a local jeweler near you would have a similar one for cheaper?

I love everyone's Christmas bracelets. I've never had an interest to get multiple Christmas charms of theirs until now. The new Mrs Claus, and the Santa's Home charms, look so, so cute with the previous year's St Nick one!
View attachment 3521023
Love the Christmas charms! I haven't worn my bracelet in ages... and my boyfriend hates it because it's got charms from X's. Soooo - told him just buy me a new one then for Christmas and these Christmas charms are perfect!

Hi guys,

I really want a ring like this but don't really want to pay £275 for a simple stack ring such as this. Does anyone know elsewhere that has a similar style ring but not as expensive?

Thanks
I agree with you about the price for such a thin stack ring. Pandora's prices don't make sense sometimes.

I looked around a bit but didn't find a replacement and ended up buying two from Pandora.

I wear them often so I guess I'm getting my money's worth but still - the price per gold ring is too high.

I also have two in silver that look great. They are a very light, shiny silver. That's something to think about as an alternative.

0eeb883210e80fa1fa6d36f30e80c177.jpg

Wow that's gorgeous on you! I think I'll get one gold and one silver for a different finger. I can't seem to stop thinking about it!
I agree with you about the price for such a thin stack ring. Pandora's prices don't make sense sometimes.

I looked around a bit but didn't find a replacement and ended up buying two from Pandora.

I wear them often so I guess I'm getting my money's worth but still - the price per gold ring is too high.

I also have two in silver that look great. They are a very light, shiny silver. That's something to think about as an alternative.

0eeb883210e80fa1fa6d36f30e80c177.jpg

That looks very classic and elegant BurgundyRose! I'm on some sort of pandora binge at the minute after hubby bought me a ring I was hooked. Is there a Black Friday sale coming up? Do the rings ever go on sale?