The PANDORA thread

That looks very classic and elegant BurgundyRose! I'm on some sort of pandora binge at the minute after hubby bought me a ring I was hooked. Is there a Black Friday sale coming up? Do the rings ever go on sale?
Pandora stores themselves don't have sales but fairly often they have promotions like...a free bracelet with a $125.00 purchase, etc.

A good idea would be to follow a couple of bloggers like Charms Addict and Mora Pandora. They have the heads up on when Rue La La has sales on Pandora items. Rue La La has reduced prices on Pandora silver and gold items. They have good deals.

I know what you mean by "hooked." Pandora's almost constantly coming out with new, gorgeous designs. It takes some restraint![emoji6]

That looks very classic and elegant BurgundyRose! I'm on some sort of pandora binge at the minute after hubby bought me a ring I was hooked. Is there a Black Friday sale coming up? Do the rings ever go on sale?
In the US, there was a "Buy 2 rings, get 1 free" promotion back in July. I don't know if this is an annual thing in July as I don't collect their rings.

Another question about this necklace:

http://m.pandora.net/en-ca/products/necklaces-and-pendants/390380p-70

Does anyone have this necklace IRL?

Also, does it look too young/delicate for someone who is 41?

I don't think it would look too young on you. Heck, I'm a lot older than you and I've been considering buying that lovely necklace. Now the matching earrings...I keep thinking those would look too young on me. But maybe it's because all the Pandora models look like girls and I can't envision that the earrings would look half as nice on someone as old as I am. :P

I don't think it would look too young on you. Heck, I'm a lot older than you and I've been considering buying that lovely necklace. Now the matching earrings...I keep thinking those would look too young on me. But maybe it's because all the Pandora models look like girls and I can't envision that the earrings would look half as nice on someone as old as I am. :P

Thanks for your input! I just love the necklace and I think it looks classic and timeless.

I like the earrings too, but I definitely think they would be too matchup-matchup with the necklace.

Thanks for your input! I just love the necklace and I think it looks classic and timeless.

I like the earrings too, but I definitely think they would be too matchup-matchup with the necklace.

I agree. Wearing both would be too matchy.

I love Pandora jewelry. That includes the earrings and pendants. Very well made, very high quality. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for. One of the problems though is that the photos Pandora posts are not real-life. They're retouched, especially in regards to color of gemstones and enameling. In fact gemstone colors in the photos are sometimes considerably darker or lighter compared to IRL. And Pandora usually doesn't post modeling shots. If you Google images for the Delicate Sentiments pearl pendant or earrings most of the modeling shots that appear are of counterfeit Pandora. You know the pearls look gigantic and shiny, the bow portion of the earrings/pendant looks straight and stiff rather than gently curved. It's really a shame. I wish Pandora would post more IRL modeling shots on their web site so one could get a better sense of color and proportion.

Oh why do you even ask? :biggrin: Pandora, of course.
Mrs Moulds you have such a lovely bracelet!
I love all the Christmas bracelets, here's mine, I have been wearing it like this for quite some time now. Only the center murano is Pandora. My latest addition to this bracelet is Santa's home, it's sooo cute. :heart:

2i6e9gy.jpg

2i70jef.jpg

mlpi8k.jpg

Hi All,

Pandora Jewelry with it's charms and bracelets and more recently rings, earrings, etc has been making waves for some time now. It's still pretty small in comparison to some of the big names though. Would love to hear your personal thoughts about the brand and their jewelry.

Here is a short survey (2 mins) that I have compiled to gauge the interest. Will be happy to share the results here if I am able to draw any good insights. Please fill it out as it will literally only take two minutes.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Pandora_Jewellery

I have both the bangles and the chain style bracelets. I like both styles, but not together.
Right now I'm on a bangle kick and wear 4 bangles together. I like the bangles with only 3 charms per bracelet on a couple of them and 2 with nothing on them.
I have 3 silver and one gold. I like to mix silver and gold together. At one time it seemed frowned on to mix the metals, but I really like it. I wear mixed rings as well.

Here in Canada we are having a promotion this weekend. Buy $150 and you get a christmas bangle with a star clasp. They are also bringing out a lovely charm called poinsettia - red and flower shaped.
My store is only getting a limited amount in, so I'll be going down early early, as I want 2 bangles.

I'll post a picture Friday after I get them.

My chain ones, I tend to have many charms on them, so only wear one at a time. I do find them a bit heavy once you get them filled with charms.
My only complaint is that the chain ones when they have lots of charms, stretch them, so you can't then take the charms off and wear it as the bracelet is to big.